• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be the same tactics for both teams as per last season and I'd take that result again too (win 1-0).

My guess is that it will be a high scoring draw. 2-2.

I'd especially like to batter them because losing to them at home last year was such a blow, but we're too error ridden, inconsistent and too many players are out of position for me to have much confidence going into any fixture at the moment.

What's people's thoughts on Wijnaldum being dropped for this one? Subbed off for Holland for being anonymous last night. Too rub salt into that wound that scored shortly after and dominated the match from that point on. He's looked no more than 'neat' for us so far and certainly hasn't been instrumental in our play.

Also do the international matches mean Grujic is more likely to feature in this one? At least off the bench.

Where's Can at in terms of fitness?

What's people's thoughts on Wijnaldum being dropped for this one? Subbed off for Holland for being anonymous last night. Too rub salt into that wound that scored shortly after and dominated the match from that point on. He's looked no more than 'neat' for us so far and certainly hasn't been instrumental in our play.

Also do the international matches mean Grujic is more likely to feature in this one? At least off the bench.

Not sure about Wijnaldum. Don't think we bought him to be "neat and tidy" in the midfield. We've got plenty of players who can do that.

I expect more, certainly.

They dominated the game before he was subbed aswell. He looked alright. A lot of their attacks started with his passes and movement.

Wijnaldum has the reputation of being a flat track bully, bagging all his goals in home matches. Hope he shows us some of that home day magic.

Wijnaldum has the reputation of being a flat track bully, bagging all his goals in home matches. Hope he shows us some of that home day magic.
I'm sure he scored more for PSV away. Different teams and styles though, Newcastle shit scared and trying to hold on for a point and PSV going for the title while being a fast counter attacking side away from home.

I'm sure he scored more for PSV away. Different teams and styles though, Newcastle shit scared and trying to hold on for a point and PSV going for the title while being a fast counter attacking side away from home.

Look, he's going to score is all I'm saying. Y'hear?

I fancy us this weekend. We need the win, we need to start getting some momentum and a balanced team. WLD is typical of us so far.

Big game, new stand and first game for the new players in front of the home fans. We're on it.

Last edited:
3-2. Berto coming off the bench for Milner, setting up the equaliser, scoring our 3rd, putting in a last ditch tackle on Vardy in the 93rd minute and a goal line clearance from the resulting corner.

If I had a wish it would be to beat this lot 8-0 - just imagine my friends, and haters:-

1) New Stand
2) Facing the current Champions
3) Making the opposition look and feel like they are NOTHING
4) Putting that little shitty club in its place
5) Not conceding
6) 80% Possession
7) Complete dominance - where every opportunity is put away - no missed chances.

IMAGINE if this could happen - can you feel it ? - I can smell it - the time is coming the time is mother fucking coming !!! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!

If I had a wish it would be to beat this lot 8-0 - just imagine my friends, and haters:-

1) New Stand
5) Not conceding
6) 80% Possession
7) Complete dominance - where every opportunity is put away - no missed chances.

IMAGINE if this could happen - can you feel it ? - I can smell it - the time is coming the time is mother fucking coming !!! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!

For fucks sake....

1) New Stand
5) Not conceding
6) 80% Possession

I can imagine your haters far more readily than your friends

I'm with Moron, but I think he is slightly undercalliing it. As I said earlier : 9-0 thrashing

Nowhere to put this ... #100 up for Suarez this weekend ... That goal record is fucking insane:

14199172_1436614353062890_3338707515021189704_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom