• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere to put this ... #100 up for Suarez this weekend ... That goal record is fucking insane:

14199172_1436614353062890_3338707515021189704_n.jpg
Hes easily the best player in the world and has been over the past 12 months, it's worth watching barca games to catch him in action alone! Quite a feat given the players in that side

Klopp just confirmed Can injury (ankle), so unlikely to feature on Saturday.

Wijnaldum and Henderson it is, then.

It would be better to drop Wijnaldum and play an extra left back. Lest Mahrez rapes one, hopefully Moreno, we'll be able to preserve the self-esteem and dignity of Milner.

Yes, that sounds much better. 2 left backs will revolutionize modern football. Its a van Gaal type move.

Wijnaldum doesn't contribute anything. There is no harm in dismissing his existence and setting the side up as though you've been reduced to ten men. Lots of teams draw and win games with ten men. Especially if you prepare and train all week to do so. And then come match day, you recognise that the rape will happen via Mahrez, and use Moreno as a form of additional protection.

I am going to this game.. got a Ticket for £9.00

:D

Anyone else going who fancies meeting up before the match ?

My Seat..

my seat...png

Last edited:
dejan-lovren-of-liverpool-during-a-training-session-at-melwood-on-picture-id599659408

daniel-sturridge-of-liverpool-during-a-training-session-at-melwood-picture-id599659406

connor-randall-and-james-milner-of-liverpool-during-a-training-at-picture-id599659402

nathaniel-clyne-of-liverpool-during-a-training-session-at-melwood-picture-id599659400

lucas-leiva-and-kevin-stewart-of-liverpool-during-a-training-session-picture-id599659396

sadio-mane-of-liverpool-during-a-training-session-at-melwood-training-picture-id599659370

jordan-henderson-of-liverpool-during-a-training-session-at-melwood-picture-id599658684

jurgen-klopp-manager-of-liverpool-talks-with-jordan-henderson-during-picture-id599658674

Tuesday's training session.

No Lallana (played 90 mins), Coutinho (in Brazil), Can (injured), Wijnaldum (played for Holland the same day), Klavan (injured) Origi and Mignolet (playing for Belguim).

How'd you get a ticket for £9? Decent view too.
A guy in work has a season ticket..

Wanted to test the water to see if he could get a £9 ticket.. around 600-1000 released every home game

As he is Local.. he got two and sold me one..

I was on about the £9 ticket. Must be one of the L post code tickets yeah?

Nowhere to put this ... #100 up for Suarez this weekend ... That goal record is fucking insane:

14199172_1436614353062890_3338707515021189704_n.jpg
When he plays he is the darth maul of football. He is one with the ball - as you all know i dont think much of the other trio of footballers who are the so called best in the world i find Messi Ronaldo and that shitty Brazillian quite boring. But Suarez is the best thing since Ronaldinho and R9 and Zidane. He plays with agression and has that Will to win.

Fuck, I hadn't realised that email was for cheaper tickets.

I just assumed it meant if you had an L postcode you didn't have to pay for a ripoff membership card.

Anyone know how to find out what dates games go on sale? Just checked the link on the email & it says 4 weeks before but the hull game still says on sale soon. If I knew when they were going on sale it'd certainly help trying to get one.

Also, the email is a bit confusing. It says:
Eligible supporters can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of four per transaction. Each supporter within the transaction must also be eligible and must be registered as an individual on our ticketing database.

So, can I purchase one, or four? Or can I purchase four, but all four people have to be on the ticketing database?

At £9 I could take Luke the match, but he's obv not on the ticketing database.

Fuck, I hadn't realised that email was for cheaper tickets.

I just assumed it meant if you had an L postcode you didn't have to pay for a ripoff membership card.

Anyone know how to find out what dates games go on sale? Just checked the link on the email & it says 4 weeks before but the hull game still says on sale soon. If I knew when they were going on sale it'd certainly help trying to get one.

Also, the email is a bit confusing. It says:
Eligible supporters can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of four per transaction. Each supporter within the transaction must also be eligible and must be registered as an individual on our ticketing database.

So, can I purchase one, or four? Or can I purchase four, but all four people have to be on the ticketing database?

At £9 I could take Luke the match, but he's obv not on the ticketing database.
The bit in bold I reckon.
That is pretty much how they operate for membership card holders
You probably have to be linked somehow in order to purchase on behalf of someone else in the database

The bit in bold I reckon.
That is pretty much how they operate for membership card holders
You probably have to be linked somehow in order to purchase on behalf of someone else in the database
Sorted now, found a more lenghty faq page. Created an account for Luke on the ticket database, & have now logged in as him & added his account to mine so he's classed as friends & family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom