• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there is some stuff on Twitter about Lovren being injured and Lucas starting.
Get to fuck if that is true.

I'd take that team, at least its got a bit of balance.
Yeah, it has better balance than the Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana midfield Klopp has been putting out.

That said, Firmino and Sturridge have repeatedly proven that they're a poor combination. I really hope they don't play together. If Sturridge plays, he needs Origi leading the line for him.

From the Echos live coverage:

So much for that new centre-back partnership, eh James Pearce?

Another social media doing the rounds today says that Lucas Leiva is set to start ahead of Dejan Lovren, who is, according to the rumours, injured.

If so it is a blow to Liverpool, who need to get a settled back four in place.

We will find out in just under an hour’s time...

From the Echos live coverage:

So much for that new centre-back partnership, eh James Pearce?

Another social media doing the rounds today says that Lucas Leiva is set to start ahead of Dejan Lovren, who is, according to the rumours, injured.

If so it is a blow to Liverpool, who need to get a settled back four in place.

We will find out in just under an hour’s time...

And this is why you don't bin all your CB's Klopp. Is Sakho fit?

Vardy tends to drift to the left though. It's the Mahrez/Moreno match-up that's making me nervous.

Yep - squeaky bum time, definitely. A small cause for comfort is having Milner or Henderson's work rate in front of him should certainly help, providing Lucas is in at DM and not CB.

I don't have a good feeling about today.

It'd be nice if Sturridge chose today to remind us all that he can be a top player.

It'd be nice if Sturridge chose today to remind us all that he can be a top player.
I was texting a poster from here earlier & wrote this:

I'd be happy with any win today. All this talk of the new stand as if it makes a difference to the side on the pitch combined with a team who are happy soaking up pressure & hitting you on the break with force, against our toothless attack & at times hapless defence isn't filling me with confidence. I hope I'm wrong.

Indeed. Feels like a draw today. Hopefully we'll turn up and as you say Studge proves a few things.

One thing is for certain, if we draw or lose I wont be logging on to this site tonight.

How did we go through an entire summer and still end up playing Moreno and Lucas in a back four?

Well, I suppose you could argue that Klavan and Sakho aren't fit.

But I'd argue that he tried to bin off Sakho on loan and him and Klavan are both shit anyway

I dreamt we lost 3 1, and Mignolet fucked up royally for the 3rd.

Right am here, check out this new main stand drink first.... Well excited for this one..

Last edited:
Rumoured #LFC team

Mignolet, Clyne, Matip, Lucas, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Mané, Firmino, Sturridge.

View from the Harry..
09720a5d5c65e5b954ff203e5bee05da.jpg

52cd0db9f4da543ebbe3031c935bc57a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom