• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waits for Ryan to critique the clothing, I see Klopps jeans are too long as it appears they're rolled them up

With the new stand have the changing rooms been upgraded and enlarged, surely they have to have been.

I walked past a bookies earlier that had us fucking 10/1 to beat leicester... In our first home game of the season... With the highest attendance since standing was abolished...

That is depressing. Although I'm gonna stick a tenner on us

I walked past a bookies earlier that had us fucking 10/1 to beat leicester... In our first home game of the season... With the highest attendance since standing was abolished...

That is depressing. Although I'm gonna stick a tenner on us

That'll be one of those special offers. Read the small print.

*Maximum bet £2.
**Winning paid in Free Bets.

Yeah the regular odds have us as 7/10 favourites. Suprised Leicester at 4/1.

Ian Ayre looks photoshopped. Actually Henry does too.
Yes they do a little. Looks like it's taken on a short focal length lens close up. Gets the people and loads of the ground in too, but distorts perspective. Hence the big shoulders on the left and right folks as they're slightly closer to the camera. The photoshop look is partly this and the flash lighting I'd guess.

Is it a sell out?

Be a bit of a let down if we don't win this one. Personally, I reckon we'll twat the ballbags.

I'm very excited for this game, I think it's going to be both an emotional roller-coaster (especially as it's the first game of the season) and a tactical battle of two good managers. Hope we come out on top, but my hunch says draw. Whatever the result, I want to see a really good performance from our players.

Hopefully the Scumchester derby will finish in a draw and a massive brawl and Chelsea lose their first points as well.

Is it a sell out?

Be a bit of a let down if we don't win this one. Personally, I reckon we'll twat the ballbags.
It had better be. Spurs have already sold 80,000 tickets for each of their 3 CL games (and will likely hit 90,000 when the rest go on sale) so we'd better be able to hit 54k for our first home game against the Champions.

Is it a sell out?

It had better be. Spurs have already sold 80,000 tickets for each of their 3 CL games (and will likely hit 90,000 when the rest go on sale) so we'd better be able to hit 54k for our first home game against the Champions.

2kG2SuG.png

Besides our game and the Manchester derby there's not much of real interest, Arsenal v Southampton perhaps.

54% of the shots on target results in a goal with Ming starting. Lets hope he's up to it today.

Looks like this could be the team:

Ming
Clyne Matip Lovren Milner
Hendo
Lallana Wijnaldum
Mane Sturridge Firmino

This game may give us a bit more of a read on how Klopp views the squad this year. He tended to prefer Firmino in big away games last year and has done the same again this year, who he picks in the first home game will be interesting.

I'd go with:

GK Mignolet
DL Moreno
DC Lovren
DC Matip
DR Clyne
MC Milner
MC Can/Henderson (depending on fitness)
AL Coutinho
AC Lallana
AR Mané
FC Sturridge

Moreno can come back in at home, freeing Milner up for midfield. I don't think Klopp will drop Henderson for the first home game, but I don't think he's really playing well enough to justify his place right now.

MC Milner sounds fucking shit and boring.

MC Can sounds like some kinda UK garage dickwad, whose rhymes revolve around ending each line with "MC Can"

eg "who knows bear mans yeah fam, know the name MC Can"

That might not be a bad call. Coutinho is trying too hard and we need to take the initiative and more importantly, we need goals.

Right. And remind me who has scored the most Premiership goals for us again so far this season?

Meanwhile, after three games, Firmino has exactly zero. If anyone should be dropped for this game it's him, not Coutinho

Right. And remind me who has scored the most Premiership goals for us again so far this season?

Meanwhile, after three games, Firmino has exactly zero. If anyone should be dropped for this game it's him, not Coutinho

You don't seem to get that Firmino is crucial to us getting pressure and holding and winning the ball back in dangerous areas. He's key to how we play.

I'm fairly certain that we will win.

As long as Klopp doesn't pick a totally spaz team that features Lucas or something. Beating Leicester will prove fuck all though, as we will then probably lose the next game

Chelsea away, so we will lose today! It's how we do things.

I was talking more about including Sturridge and the fact he's our best goalscorer. As for Firmino/Coutinho, they scored about the same last season.

Coutinho flew to South America for the match in Brazil this week so is probably being rested. I don't think it's because he's 'trying to hard'. Despite the criticisms he's regularly our best and most effective player.

Rumoured team:
Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Matip, Moreno, Lucas, Henderson, Milner, Mane, Firmino, Sturridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom