• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s hammer them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've seen them given though.

Subjective which is why it probably didn't go to VAR. If it was given, it wasn't going to be overturned.

TBF that's more damning of the officials than the rules. The rules are clear in instances where a player is falling.

The commentators were saying it was a rash challenge, diving in like that. It was, but he connected with the ball. The ball bounced around and hit his arm which was in a natural position.

Don't see a problem or a pen.

There was some good, some bad, and some ugly but any 3 points are welcome this year. Gakpo, Trent, Jones and Diaz were the standouts.

VVD and Fabinho belong in the Bingo Hall.

It probably should have been a pen but West Ham can fuck off, angry Moyes is funny and I have it on very good authority that Jarrod Bowen batters his wife

Jesus Christ that's a fucking scandalous accusation that I hope isn't true. If it is then fuck me he should be fucking dropped from football

343118246_1573062919848359_2298925565492257210_n.jpg

He gone to ground, but he's gotten the ball!

The whole batch of BT commentators should be sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom