• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s hammer them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes moaning if it was Anfield it would be a pen.
Firstly we ain’t had fuck all pens this year and when we do Mo missed em anyway so pointless.
Secondly, your team was at their pretend home anyway so a nonsensical point. Thick twat.

"if it was different players in a different location, would it have been given?"

Probably not David, no

It's pretty sad for smaller teams isn't it. Besides the pen, they have nothing else to ask. The interview was over in 2 mins with Moyes moaning for a minute and a half on the pen.

Can Matip be dropped after today?

I say we go back 3 of Ibou Matip Virgil....or maybe it's time Virgil was dropped?

I miss Robbo flying down the wing.....seeing him in a back 3 has been effectively weird.

50p head scored another header, ay?

But yeah, my boy Matip isn't looking that adventurous any more...

50p head scored another header, ay?

But yeah, my boy Matip isn't looking that adventurous any more...

Bullet header, he was actually unlucky not to score just before the corner came.

On the 2nd point, is there any need when Trent's in front of him? Although I do remember 1 or 2 times he found himself upfield.....but in the system we play now where he's needed to cover more at the back he has to be very wary.

Bullet header.

On the 2nd point, is there any need when Trent's in front of him? Although I do remember 1 or 2 times he found himself upfield.....but in the system we play now where he's needed to cover more at the back he has to be very wary.

Thing is, I don't think Matip can cover for him anymore. We need someone quick behind Trent

Thing is, I don't think Matip can cover for him anymore. We need someone quick behind Trent
Well not on his own of course not, that's a bit much.....needs help from Fab/Hendo which they tried to do.

With a better midfield 3 I think a lot of our issues at the back go away.

Thought Matip was excellent, besides the goal. Van Dijk shaky once again and very lucky to get away with that Bowen disallowed one. He's always had a casual style but kinell how passive and lacklustre is he these days. Worrying.

Gakpo continues to impress and another goal with a tidy finish will do him wonders. Trent was brilliant on the ball and looks full of confidence at the min.
Solid night's work overall.

We're finally learning how to win games again. We've left it too late to finish 4th imo, but it's still really important to end the season strong and it looks like we're going to do that. Bring on Spurs.

Thought Matip was excellent, besides the goal. Van Dijk shaky once again and very lucky to get away with that Bowen disallowed one. He's always had a casual style but kinell how passive and lacklustre is he these days. Worrying.

Gakpo continues to impress and another goal with a tidy finish will do him wonders. Trent was brilliant on the ball and looks full of confidence at the min.
Solid night's work overall.

We're finally learning how to win games again. We've left it too late to finish 4th imo, but it's still really important to end the season strong and it looks like we're going to do that. Bring on Spurs.
What happened to draw at best?

Is it just me or has VVD started to look "dodgy by a good PL defender standards" and not just "dodgy by his own superlative standards"?

He's well off his best, that's for sure. This summer is probably a year too soon, since we'll presumably be replacing Matip. But summer 2024 we need to be moving him on while he still has some sale value.

The curse of the away kit is broken!!

Last time we’ll ever wear it and we win!

*Takes bow while sipping on the juice of Jason’s tears

Our defence played like they thought it was offside. Which it looked like and was. Dangerous approach it has to be said.

Thought the defence was very good in the second half (bar that involvement), and Virgil played well.
Last 30 mins he bossed it, just when we needed it the most.

Is it just me or has VVD started to look "dodgy by a good PL defender standards" and not just "dodgy by his own superlative standards"?

Bar one pass in the first and the dangerous approach to the offside goal, I thought he played well. His goal saving tackle certainly wasnt dodgy defending.
Last 30 mins he stepped up and orchestrated that defence and we played with a calm suffocating style I haven't seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom