• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool players you've actively disliked

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty fucking irrational. Given our ability to sign players like xavier, Traore etc in defence Finnan may as well have been Cafu.
agreed it is irrational and as noted it is not Finnan's fault, but as a fan its my prerogative to be irrational (occasionally).

What did Kewell do? To be on the hate list of so many people...?

He didn't pull any stunts like Mascherano did, nor did he backstab us. He actually ditched a lot of top clubs to sign for us, because he was a fan. But he got injured. At least he gave us one good season.

I loved the idea of Kewell, but it just didn't work out. But every now and then you could see evidence of the talent, only unfortunately he couldn't hack it for us. He is another one of those players like Owen whose career declined when they crossed 25/26.

We paid shit load of money to useless fuckers like Voronin, who did nothing...nothing. We signed some real idiots and classless fuckers like Diouf and Pennant, yet Kewell tops the hatelist for so many people? I don't get it...

What about Aquilani, ya? He didn't even give that one good season Kewell managed...he was injured for most of the time he was here. We paid 20million on top of a top player's salary. We won't make any money back.....etc..yet Kewell is ahead of him? I really don't get how irrational some of youz are...

Look at Mark's post on Athens. Completely to blame for Milan's second goal. I remember it, like it was yesterday. Selfish son of a B.

I have a hard time hating players for being injured or being shit. It's not their fault we bought them.

Diouf is about the only player I truly dislike.

Look at Mark's post on Athens. Completely to blame for Milan's second goal. I remember it, like it was yesterday. Selfish son of a B.

I read it. It's rubbish. He tore his adductor muscle. But it's more believable that he stood there wanting to sabotage LFC for picking him for the final.

What's worse is that some people hate Riise for that loss. It's moronic. We lost, get to grips with it...don't go around questioning player's integrity for it.

King Julian, mate, not sure if you fully read the post before responding. Mark addressed the second final, and I said "ATHENS"., when he did not go off injured, but his pure lazy nature gave the ball away, DID NOT track back, and it led DIRECTLY to the second goal. I don't fault him for Istanbul at all. But the Athens thing really upset me.(unless I have it wrong and he tores his muscle and went off in Athens too? - don't think so..)

Hey this is meant to be an thread for irrational dislikes right????

Sometime, I really dislike Carragher for the way he keeps shouting at the rest with his crazed jaw whenever something go wrong. It just seems so pointless...

Hey this is meant to be an thread for irrational dislikes right????

Sometime, I really dislike Carragher for the way he keeps shouting at the rest with his crazed jaw whenever something go wrong. It just seems so pointless...
Bruno Cheyru, Diao, Diof, Diomede, Kewell. GH did sign alot of trash. Players who screwed us but were great on the pitch Owen, Mcmanaman, and Mashcherono (wanker). So along with Diof these are the real villains. The others were not good enough, but personally nothing against

King Julian, mate, not sure if you fully read the post before responding. Mark addressed the second final, and I said "ATHENS"., when he did not go off injured, but his pure lazy nature gave the ball away, DID NOT track back, and it led DIRECTLY to the second goal. I don't fault him for Istanbul at all. But the Athens thing really upset me.(unless I have it wrong and he tores his muscle and went off in Athens too? - don't think so..)

I don't even remember that moment, because i was probably not looking for a reason to hate.....and i had to watch the highlights again to be honest..

View: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22dvv_milan-vs-liverpool-2007-final-highl_sport

There, it's not even in the clip! It was a slow build-up to the second goal....few sideways passes between the lines and they played it through.....but god damn it Kewell lost the ball that's the reason we lost the final!

At that level, a player giving away the ball and not tracking back, YES, can be the difference between winning a losing a 2-1 game. You know that man. It fits in with my irrational feeling that he was all for himself, and didn't care about the team.

There were about 7 players between the ball and the goal when the move started, and only three milan players were involved in the build-up. It was a sloppy goal, but do we really want to blame one man for it? He wasn't good enough for Liverpool by that stage and it was proven...but i doubt he wanted to be shit, which is what you are alleging.

I am saying my good man, that he didn't care enough, he was lazy, and at this level, sir, this led to a goal against us. He was a passenger, not due to ability but due to attitude. And this is what, i do not like at all (But I do like green eggs and ham)

There were about 7 players between the ball and the goal when the move started, and only three milan players were involved in the build-up. It was a sloppy goal, but do we really want to blame one man for it? He wasn't good enough for Liverpool by that stage and it was proven...but i doubt he wanted to be shit, which is what you are alleging.
He was lazy though. Not just in that game but in general. I hate lazy players

Loads and loads. This question is too broad for me. There are players I didn't like because they were shit or lazy (Kewell). Others I didn't like because I thought they were scumbag cunts (Ruddock, Dicks, Smith). Some I didn't like because they were lazy scumbag cunts (Diouf). Some I didn't like because it was painful watching them plodding in the Liverpool shirt (Leonardson, Kvarme, Harkness). There were some I liked until they left us (Torres). There are plaenty I liked until they retired and worked in the media (Lawrenson) or I saw in some other context (Neal). There were some I just had an irrational "I don't like your face" dislike for (Spackman, Venison, Burrows, Walters, Westerveld, Bjornbye, Pennant etc.) and there were some I didn't like despite being wildly popular with everyone else (Fowler, Reina).

I think the only one I've really genuinely disliked has been Downing. I fucking hate that he's a Liverpool player. I know, I know, he's far from the worst, but... there it is.

I'm alone in this one, but until May 2005, Vlad Smicer was not on my christmas card list.

You lads are amazing. We've had, probably, 200+ players in most of our lifetimes and you only dislike one? I can't imagine what it's like to dislike so few people. How do you function?

You lads are amazing. We've had, probably, 200+ players in most of our lifetimes and you only dislike one? I can't imagine what it's like to dislike so few people. How do you function?

There's loads I'm not fond of, but I'm loathed to say dislike.

Diouf should never had the honour of playing football professionally.
Its not that i disliked Babel, but i was forever waiting for this raw talent that he had to come to light. He needed a few extra pounds on him so players would just bounce off him. He was a little feeble.

But DIOUF what the biggest CUNT

I think the only one I've really genuinely disliked has been Downing. I fucking hate that he's a Liverpool player. I know, I know, he's far from the worst, but... there it is.

I'd feel better about Downing if he actually looked like he gave a fuck and was seen beating himself up on the pitch after 'another' wasted cross/shot/pass. Instead he just looks so fucking nonchalant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom