• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool players you've actively disliked

Status
Not open for further replies.
"duuuuuuuuuh but cheyrou was meant to duuuuuuuuuh be Zidane duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh "

I've just remembered how much I used to hate Phil Babb

Phil Babb? How can you hate a man whose entertainment value has far outlasted his time in the squad, via *that* immortal video?

Phil Babb? How can you hate a man whose entertainment value has far outlasted his time in the squad, via *that* immortal video?
I couldn't laugh at that JJ. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy (Roy Hodgson)

6 pages of sheer hatred. Some for names that have served the club very well.

i'm beginning to doubt if this site's even a liverpool fan site.

YNWA and all that.

YNWA and all that.

Everyone picked like 5-6 players our of about 200 players who've played for us in the last 20 years.
Exaggerate much?

YNWA and all that.
It's impossible to support a team wirout thinking all the players are throughly nice blokes?

Sound.

YNWA and all that.

Let's all meet up in nice, good happy fun time land. Let's give each other slaps on the back and reach arounds. Everything is hunky dory and everyone we sign is ace and is a unrequited servant of the club! Why can't we all just get along? After all the players are only earning thousands of pounds every week and have all our dreams and desires in their hands. Yay!

I'm such a Liverpool fan.

Michael Owen is a Liverpool players I actively disliked simply because he always put England first. He never quite showed enough passion for Liverpool. Everything he done was for his own edification in a sense. The way he left us left a bitter taste but confirmed that he always put himself first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom