• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool players you've actively disliked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hate Kewell.

How dare he purposely always get injured!

I also blame him for mis-reading his ankle x-rays which showed he had 2 crushed bones in his ankle the entire time he was at Liverpool. I will never forgive him for that.

Harsh

I also hate Kewell.

How dare he purposely always get injured!

I also blame him for mis-reading his ankle x-rays which showed he had 2 crushed bones in his ankle the entire time he was at Liverpool. I will never forgive him for that.
Downing makes Kewell look like Jesus.

Stig Inge Bjornebye.

Useless cunt.

Not that I dont agree, but he was alright as a wing back under Evans. Had a decent leftpeg that contributed to most assists during a season.

That said, I hated him playing for our national team aswell.

Pennant was one of the worst in recent years. Complete waste of space. His performance in the CL final will go down as one of the most frustrating ever in a Liverpool shirt.

Downing last season was the reincarnation of Pennant in that final all year long. So much time on the ball, so little end product.

Diouf
McManaman
Owen
Pennant
Degen
The Left Back*

* Pretty much every left back since Steve Nicol and this is just based on the fact that I hate how bad they've all been. Statistically speaking, to sign so many shite players for the one position consecutively is an astounding feat. Take a bow; Harkness, Bjornebye, Burrows, Dicks, Traore, Konchesky, Insua, Aurelio, Dossena, etc.

Has anyone said Redknapp or Collymore yet ?

Shocked if they haven't.

(Not me btw)

I dislike him cos he & le tallec joined with a massive fucking fanfare, being lauded by the Echo as 'Le gems', then were acting like they'd made it big, strutting round, never acknowledged the fans (mostly teenage lads like myself at the time) at melwood, refused to play for the ressies more than once & then when given their chances did sweet FA.

I forgot about those two.

Also add in their fan club lauding them for everything they did (good or bad)

Ince
Walters
James

And no I'm not being racist. They were all twats.

And to prove it. Ruddock. Absolute whopper.
It's interesting because when you think back to our really successful period it's hard to pick people you actively disliked. It's only when the wheels came off a bit it becomes easy.

Fucking hell, what's with all the hate for Razor?
Probably from the little ditty he used to teach the youngsters coming in.
Win, draw or lose, we're always on the booze, Liverpool, Liverpool.

Or the pass the coin game they used to play during fucking matches

Him joking on Soccer AM about that coin game being played during a game being "more important than the match" & it always being passed along the wall being the reason we conceded free kicks a lot was what tipped me over the edge. I could have knocked the fat fucker out there & then.

Fucking hell, what's with all the hate for Razor?

See FoxForceFive and the counts replies. Plus the fact that he had a point put between the 2 and the 5 on his shirt as he cost 2.5 million. Utter, utter bellend. Oh and deliberately trying to injure Newell and Shearer because they were mates. Odious fat twunt.

Well it would have been a very lonely drinking experience and a rather shit 'pass the coin' game if the others hadn't joined in though! It can't all be his fault!

Oh and Robbie Keane. Disliked him at Wolves, Cov, Inter, especially at Leeds, Spurs and our place. Nob.

I reckon I 'actively' dislike about 40% of our former players in some way, which shows how much I love the team (I actively dislike about 70% of all other kinds of people).
Ha ha and that % will prob grow as you get older!

Itandje was a fucking disgrace to the club.
Footballing wise I hated Bjornebye and Kvarme.

Aye who can forget the 'Bruno is the second coming of Zenden' calls.
Right up there with Momo has a look of the Vialli about him.
Eh, don't he mean second coming of Zidane or am I being whooshed here?
Bruno was remarkably similar to Zenden unfortunately

It's a whoosh

Herr is mocking the quote

Mono as vialli??

Fucking clowns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom