• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Southampton - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Ox needs to come off, he's not helping Robbo at all.

He's not a winger. We've known that forever, and we are seeing why. It's the one area where we are really shit on cover if Mane is out, at least until Minamino is fully bedded in. Ox is boss centrally or even in RM/RW, but to put him on the left shows our current lack of depth at that position.

Thats probably the worst half of football weve played in the league this season. Astonishing decision making from Firmino, Gomez and Ox. We look really sloppy here. 2 week break cant come soon enough.

Saints wearing a yellow patterned jersey and playing well just like Watford who also played well against us at home, I just hope the score is the same though.

We lack an outlet on the left-hand side, you can see without Mane we look a little limited going forward sometimes.

Isn't that his scouting report, essentially?
Haven't read it, but that's what I've been seeing for a while. if he's gonna play on the wing, play him on the right. He looks really awkward and bereaved of confidence of the left.

Bar some poor crossing, the only weak point on our team has been the decision making of AOC. He's been very involved though.
He's been shite .. again. Poor decison making is the least of it because he's lost possession twice that could have lead to goals.

We're just badly missing Mane

We look infinitely better going forward with Sadio's movement,intelligence and threat

It seems like we're heading into "Why / What is Ox?" territory.

I'd sooner play Jones or Minamino.

He should start in midfield or not at all. Hes being shoe horned into a position he really doesnt have the skill set to play in.

Oxlade is not a left winger and I feel origi would do a better job even though he also is not a left winger.
I don't even know what Klopp's thinking was there. Origi has done quite well stadning in, he's faster than Ox, a better goal scorer and also does more than his fair share in defence.

He should start in midfield or not at all. Hes being shoe horned into a position he really doesnt have the skill set to play in.

He's played as a winger most of his career (albeit on the other side).

He hasn't looked that much better in midfield recently either.

Another poster said he should be used as an impact sub at the moment and I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom