• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool's Summer Transfers : Speculation & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a brilliant player. Klopp usually raves about him when he talks about Bayern. But as others have said it smells of BS.
29 years old and have one year left on his contract, so it has that agent talk to drum up interest for a new deal feel about it.

But he's a fantastic player, and probably one of my favourite players to watch besides our own. Everything he does seems easy and he makes the midfield tick. Would love to sign him even if it meant we're a bit stocked in midfield.

[bcolor=#fdfbf8][/bcolor]

But we have not that type of player.

Does backroom signing belong to this thread too? :D

[article]
Arsenal head of physiotherapy Chris Morgan has agreed a return to former club Liverpool.

The Englishman will bring an end to a two-year stay at the Emirates Stadium
at the end of the season in order to rejoin the newly crowned Premier League champions.

Morgan previously spent 10 years on Merseyside, working his way up from the academy to the senior setup during that time.

His departure in June 2016 was followed by stints at the FA and Crystal Palace before a move to the Gunners materialised in 2018.

However, he is now set to make a return to his old stomping ground, replacing Christopher Rohrbeck in the role of first-team physiotherapist.

Morgan was once the subject of lavish praise from Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard, the pair having worked closely together during their time at the club.

Gerrard said: “He was initially the reserve-team physio, doing bits and pieces with the main squad, but Chris was so good at his job that more and more often, I went to him first whenever I felt a niggle or was worried about a more serious problem.

“As the years passed, I learned to trust Chris completely, whether it was during a recovery from injury or him listening to me unburden myself with some of my darker doubts.

“He helped save my career a couple of times.”

Liverpool had previously hoped to also poach club doctor Gary O’Driscoll from Arsenal this summer as a replacement for Andy Massey, who left to join FIFA in March.

Despite initially agreeing to the move, the Irishman ultimately decided to stay in the capital.

However, the urgency of the Reds’ search for a replacement has been eased by academy doctor Jim Moxon’s step up to first-team level.

Moxon has impressed club officials with his handling of the club’s response to coronavirus, and there is no rush to replace him.
[/article]

Great news. He's a top physio is Chris

By sexy football, do you mean the sort of sexy where you get all excited only for it to go all flaccid very quickly, you fail to get it in the net and give up trying after a while.

Like against city?
You know this is not the time for this sort of post. Just remember the sexiest and most horny guy sometimes has moments of impotence, specially if he has too many drugs and drink and partying because he just won something big !!!

By sexy football, do you mean the sort of sexy where you get all excited only for it to go all flaccid very quickly, you fail to get it in the net and give up trying after a while.

Like against city?

I'm not prone to violence, but if we were all in the same room and you said this I would get Skully to cave your fucking jaw in.

15 years old??? Yeah, right

fbl-fra-cup-lille-sochaux-806x537.jpg

Geundozi anyone...?

For me no. He looks a decent player but the way he has treated Arsenal probably means he has already failed the 'Kloop Test', which is to do with attitude. I would rather West Ham go down so we can get Declan Rice on the cheap.

Geundozi anyone...?

For me no. He looks a decent player but the way he has treated Arsenal probably means he has already failed the 'Kloop Test', which is to do with attitude. I would rather West Ham go down so we can get Declan Rice on the cheap.

No thanks, he's a dickhead. There were issues with him at his first club Lorient, no surprises he's acting like a twat at Arsenal now.

It would make no sense to buy Jeppe Kjær at this point in time. He needs to develop his game in a less competitive league. Obviously looks a decent prospect and well beyond his age physically.

Keep an eye on Mikkel Damsgaard (soon with Sampdoria). Wonderful talent and a few years in Italy could turn him into a real Klopp midfielder.

Here's something that has bothered me for a while, why are we letting players run down their contracts?
Especially players that still have some value?
Lallana free
Moreno free
Clyne free
Can free
Sturridge free

Am I forgetting someone?

I suspect that Lovren is next and possibly Wijnaldum.

Were these player who left for free so influential in their last year that we couldn't have sold them? Imo no!
Yes, Clyne was injured but he could have been sold like a year before he got injured.

Now, were in a situation where we can't afford a 40 mill player.

So for the love of God, sell Lovren already, sell Wilson, sell Grujic unless he's going to play. Fuck the loans. Sell Shaq too, he's obviously unreliable.

Last edited:
Looks like we haven't got two pennies to rub together. Klopp has said, he wants to give fringe players more chances.

So for the love of God, sell Lovren already, sell Wilson, sell Grujic unless he's going to play. Fuck the loans. Sell Shaq too, he's obviously unreliable.
Why must we sell our players for profit? Does that make them play with lesser intensity if they are in their last season with us? If not then why are we so hardup with balancing them books for the owners? They are the owners who owns the club, should seek ways to fund the business to progress. It isn't Klopp's job to find suitors for players, he is there to win trophies. If the dir of football can't sell our players so be it, as long as he could keep finding good ones to replace them. If we don't have the funds to buy players even though we've been hitting record breaking profit and points, and winning trophies, selling out our shirts, then something must be very wrong with our financial management or our fucking owners aren't that great after all!

Here's something that has bothered me for a while, why are we letting players run down their contracts?
Lallana free
Moreno free
Clyne free
Can free
Sturridge free

Am I forgetting someone?

Were these player who left for free so influential in their last year that we couldn't have sold them? Imo no!
Yes, Clyne was injured but he could have been sold like a year before he got injured.

Other than Can, the rest didn't really have a value to go for.

Lallana was injured for 2 years, Clyne was cast aside for 2 years, Sturridge another who was injured forever, Moreno was just shit.

Lallana free
Moreno free
Clyne free
Can free
Sturridge free

Am I forgetting someone?

We did try to extend the contract of Can. He wanted a get out clause which we refused. Glad that we did not extend Can contract as otherwise, Fabinho wouldn't have happened.

Clyne no clue what happened to him. Cannot really complain about letting Moreno and Sturridge leave on a free.

Out of the relegation fodder, who should we be looking at?

From Norwich - Buendia? Cantwell?
From Bournemouth - Is Fraser good enough? Brooks? Ake? Who can potentially provide cover for CB and LB spots.
From Villa - Grealish looks the only worth pick up, although with Jones coming through, I doubt Jurgen would want to block his path with such a signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom