• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man United (A) - Sunday 15:30

Our pressing seems a weird mix of stand offish and all action. We're nowhere near in sync

Just not getting the luck of the bounce. Everything needs a second touch

Good possession, but need to see us create some chances, otherwise we're just holding on to it until United are ready to counter. Doesn't feel like we have nay pressure on them just yet.

Endo a little isolated. Macca or szob needs to be coming deeper to help

Good possession, but need to see us create some chances, otherwise we're just holding on to it until United are ready to counter. Doesn't feel like we have nay pressure on them just yet.
We're dancing round the edge of their box but looking completely stumped.

I'm like 5 mins behind on my stream, but why are our attackers constantly making the wrong decisions?! Doesn't even seem like it's difficult situations. It makes Jota look like a genius.

Szob couldn't pick a better game to try and put his stamp on the club

I'm like 5 mins behind on my stream, but why are our attackers constantly making the wrong decisions?! Doesn't even seem like it's difficult situations. It makes Jota look like a genius.
Story of the season really.

Dom misses for a third time. Great move.

United fell out of their tight shape then. We need more of that

Wow. Great move even if Szobo should have scored. Don't think we get many chances like that in their box though

Szob is the one who keeps finding himself in the shooting positions. He needs to make one count, and soon

Back
Top Bottom