• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man United (A) - Sunday 15:30

We're doomed. Seriously. They are utter utter turd but will be up for this. Dangerous on the break and motivated to turn around a bad week and we are the perfect opponent for a meaningless but temporarily morale-raising draw or win.

They’re gonna do exactly what they got joy from doing the last time out and target our right side, wanna see some fucking defending from Mo and Szobo when called upon. Konate back in will no doubt help.

Redcafe result forecast :

• 19% Man Utd 1:3 Liverpool
  • 12% Man Utd 0:3 Liverpool
  • 10% Man Utd 1:4 Liverpool
  • 9% Man Utd 2:1 Liverpool
  • 6% Man Utd 0:2 Liverpool
  • 6% Man Utd 3:2 Liverpool
  • 6% Man Utd 0:9 Liverpool
  • 4% Man Utd 3:1 Liverpool
  • 4% Man Utd 0:4 Liverpool
  • 3% Man Utd 2:2 Liverpool
  • 2% Man Utd 2:4 Liverpool
  • 2% Man Utd 1:1 Liverpool
  • 2% Man Utd 1:2 Liverpool
  • 1% Man Utd 0:7 Liverpool
  • 1% Man Utd 1:5 Liverpool
  • 1% Man Utd 1:6 Liverpool
  • 1% Man Utd 0:5 Liverpool
I’m not falling for that again. 0-0 and 3-4 so far this season. We are going to be struggling today. It’s going to be really close, I’m shitting cats

Kelleher, Bradley, Quansah, Virgil, Robbo, Szobo, Endo, Macca, Salah, Darwin, Diaz

Lets hope Konate starts. Think we need him today.

Kelleher, Bradley, Quansah, Virgil, Robbo, Szobo, Endo, Macca, Salah, Darwin, Diaz

Lets hope Konate starts. Think we need him today.
Confused? If that’s the team then Ibou isn’t starting?

That’s a pretty vintage line up then. No inverting FB, pace on the wing

I’m feeling a bit better now

Bloody hell now I’m feeling worse, appaz our U18s got buried alive 9-1 yesterday

Wind is blowing a bit. That’s not going to help either

Official

Liverpool: Kelleher, Endo, Van Dijk, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Mac Allister, Salah, Robertson, Quansah, Bradley.

Subs: Adrian, Gomez, Konate, Jones, Gakpo, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Danns

United have only 2 cbs in the starting team and subs so one injury ….

Man U: Onana, Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Kambwala, Dalot, Casemiro, Mainoo, Fernandes, Garnacho, Hojlund, Rashford.

Subs | Bayindir, Amass, Ogunneye, Amrabat, Eriksen, Mount, Amad, Antony, Forson.

Man U: Onana, Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Kambwala, Dalot, Casemiro, Mainoo, Fernandes, Garnacho, Hojlund, Rashford.

Subs | Bayindir, Amass, Ogunneye, Amrabat, Eriksen, Mount, Amad, Antony, Forson.

Enter Kambwala into the pantheon of United players who have the 90 mins of their life and then disappear into the ether to never be heard from again.

Back
Top Bottom