• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man United (A) - Sunday 15:30

Dreamy assured us we didn't need more goals because we've scored a lot, and that Salah is still godly because he puts up numbers too. It's not just that the players aren't at that next level, it's that we don't have elite attacking interplay at all. We grind teams down but we don't have a razor blade at their throat either.

Can’t complain about VAR or referee decisions in other games anymore. We’ve thrown away 3 points

Never missed Diogo more in my life, and Trent, we seem to have lost the will to win these games.

I've seen Trent passive in big games, and we weren't exactly shy in chances.

Jota being out has probably cost us the league

Mo's attempts to reinvent as some kind of playmaker between midfield and attack is really not working. He just takes too many touches and then flops around when he is manhandled. You would have thought that he'd have known by now he doesn't get free kicks.

Dreamy assured us we didn't need more goals because we've scored a lot, and that Salah is still godly because he puts up numbers too. It's not just that the players aren't at that next level, it's that we don't have elite attacking interplay at all. We grind teams down but we don't have a razor blade at their throat either.
He is partly right, if you can't hold onto leads and let rubbish like Both United score from slack defending then we don't deserve anything. Our full backs don't offer enough and Jones was a pointless sub in the end. He was terrible when he came on and I thought he may offer some control.

I get what you're saying, but to be he's a big player and wants to win, he makes a difference imo.

And Darwin... Played like a real league 2 striker today. In the pockets of a youth defender. I'd be tempted to get rid in the summer while people think he's somewhat good.

So disappointing. Should have been out of sight by halftime. Same problems over and over again.

And we have Everton in a couple weeks who will also take joy in fucking up our finish.

Trent would offer levels on what we had interms of control and delivery. Our delivery without Elliot was just non existant today.

If anyone uses stats, likeability, voodoo to try to convince me that Nunez is better than Jota. They can fuck right off.

So we're relying on united and spurs

Wonderful

We've shot ourselves in the foot again and again this season

If anyone uses stats, likeability, voodoo to try to convince me that Nunez is better than Jota. They can fuck right off.
I don't think they can but Jota as it has been said before is statically a big crock.

Two things that I am taking from this game..

1) Why when he been so poor that Nunez is the one who is subbed...? Nunez sets the goal up for Daiz and work Utd defenders more

2) We need to sell Salah and reinvest in a quaility striker. He has not really got it anymore, regularly for the amount of times that he is look for in play.

Also felt that Jones should have come on Earlier

Back
Top Bottom