• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

McHenderteer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking dumb thread. Henderson is quality. The whole team has been shit this season. He wil be fine once played correctly.

There's two things @RedNinja should never be responsible for, the firing of managers, and the titles of threads.

Dirk is much better. 104 caps.

I like Henderson even if he is way out of form right now. The thread title is still terrible.

It's more appropriate than henderwank

He is arguably even shitter at the mo due to Rodgers insistence in playing him in Wing Back role..

You're all a bunch of posers. The original hater is @Woland
All praise goes to @Woland

Hendo bothered the fuck out of me too early on, but I've been a bit @Herr Onceared about it, so I guess I better shut the fuck up.

Both Woland and Herr Onceared have started threads with "Henderwank" as the title (or have at least used the term freely).
I've got no problem with it because he's not playing with purpose right now (and I'm 100% certain he wouldn't give a fuck), but to call out the OP and not others is disingenuous.

Maybe he just had his good four months that Lucas once had.

His first decent game was spurs away at Christmas, then he was fucking boss until April.

The rest of the three or so years he's been here he's been shit

You can't bagsy it - it's mine.

Where's @Dante when you need a bad lawyer?

Who.... Mongolettheballinagain

Yep... He was in his best position - away from the pitch

I can and have bagsied it. Doctor Mac can explain how it works for you.

Isn't he dead? Ask Jason.

Anyway, you can't bagsy it after I've just provided evidence it's mine.

*rolls up sleeves*

I'm prepared to get medieval on your ass.

Isn't he dead? Ask Jason.

Anyway, you can't bagsy it after I've just provided evidence it's mine.

*rolls up sleeves*

I'm prepared to get medieval on your ass.
The precedent has been set already. I was not happy about it either but it is done now. I will let you use it on a fair use basis but you can not use it on any commercial basis as it will infringe my bagsy rights.

This site has turned into koptalk re 6 years ago with the same hilarious Brendan style nicknames.

That's just on the free site.

If you'd like to pay you can join our gold club where such nicknames aren't allowed. You also get to see special bonus content.
Is it just weekly videos of skully bumming his dog and the occaisional lucas drawing from avy? Cause that sounds pretty ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom