• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Messing in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
But still . . . .their entire season revolves around a couple of games in the champions league.

The french league is awful.

Imagine not winning the champions League with a stupid squad and then adding Messi to that squad and probably still not winning it...

E8VPOChWUAUe9rl

World class attack but our defence is better than theirs

5 world calss egos to contain, Poch has work cut out

Meh. Two players that won't work at all. Good luck.

Who? Neymar and Messi? Yeah that didn't work out too well for Barcelona...

I think have a decent enough balance there with Wijnaldum, Verratti, Paredes, Herrera, Gueye etc. Their defence is decent too. They have a massive shot at the Champions League. I'm happy Messi has gone there rather than City

Ask Dantes & Ross - they’ll be able to tell you all about filling pointless actions to overturn something they don’t like.

Wouldn’t ask about the success rate of said actions though, but it’ll be the same here.

Hah good one. Do not get it twisted though. If you had to be a lawyer, you'd literally have to drop everything, apply to some university, get trained by them for a few years, study really hard, cut back on the wine even, then at the end you'd hopefully have the capability of being a lawyer. Then you'd be perhaps be able to take on other lawyers starting off in small cases, learning on the job and all that. Never get it twisted. I'm the best god damn lawyer in the city because I woke up one morning and decided it, for no reason except for a woke fool thinking they can come after a friend of mine. That's how dantes rolls.

I think have a decent enough balance there with Wijnaldum, Verratti, Paredes, Herrera, Gueye etc. Their defence is decent too. They have a massive shot at the Champions League. I'm happy Messi has gone there rather than City

That was years ago.

Depends. If they want neymar, Messi, m'bappe, do Maria all playing, and the full backs bombing on as they do, that leaves 2 mids to do a lot of mopping up. Gini might actually get an injury

I hope we’re on the phone to Depays people, snatching him out of Barcelona would be hilarious

Gini thought he was going to play like Dutch Gini. Now he's gonna need to be Klopp Gini.

Hahaha, that’s such a good observation. “I’m tired of being the under-appreciated water-carrier while Salah, Firmino and Mane get all the goals and attention. Let me go to PSG, where my creativity and goal-scoring will be more app… oh shit, now I’ll have to mop up after Mbappe, Neymar AND Messi?”

At least a look at his bank account will lift his spirits somewhat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom