• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Messing in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take that Aguero story with a pinch of salt for the time being.

I think Poch will have a devil of a time keeping the egos in line in that super team. Messi is accustomed to control and history. Will be like a soap opera

If we're mad at City for their financial shenanigans, imagine how mad the French teams are at PSG. Those poor teams don't have a chance.

PSG have signed Donnarumma, Gini and Ramos on a free. 60 mill for Hakimi, and now possibly a monster contract to Messi.
Talk about a big fuck you to FFP.

Good thing their Owner and chairman is on every board possible in UEFA etc.

And yet Lille won the league this season
Lol, that's true, can't believe I forgot that.
Still, it's just like us or Leicester winning the league. PSG have won 7 out of the last 9 championships.
Safe to say that if they really want it, they'll win it.

Lol, that's true, can't believe I forgot that.
Still, it's just like us or Leicester winning the league. PSG have won 7 out of the last 9 championships.
Safe to say that if they really want it, they'll win it.

They'll walk it this year like

233262018_4701326373258322_2726576010169251055_n.jpg

I'm sure those crocodile tears dried up once he heard he was netting 35m a year or whatever it was.

Normally I'd feel sorry for the guy, but no one forced him to leave. If he really wanted to stay at Barca he could have taken a pay cut.
Was it Redondo who played for free at Milan after an injury?

Normally I'd feel sorry for the guy, but no one forced him to leave. If he really wanted to stay at Barca he could have taken a pay cut.

Come on.

This is on the club, not Messi. They're the ones that handed out absurd contracts to players who wouldn't even get half of that anywhere else in the world.

He agreed a 50% pay cut. Why should he play for free when you've got other guys there in the dressing room that won't budge?

Come on.

This is on the club, not Messi. They're the ones that handed out absurd contracts to players who wouldn't even get half of that anywhere else in the world.

He agreed a 50% pay cut. Why should he play for free when you've got other guys there in the dressing room that won't budge?
He did?
Well, that's a nice gesture. Too bad he caused problems last season too.

No he couldn't. Even if he'd agreed to play for free Barcelona still couldn't have registered him. The mistake was letting his contract run out, because essentially they were trying to sign him on a free. Their wages as a proportion of income would have had to have been 70% in order to sign him on a free without paying him any wages. With him off the payroll wages are 95% of income.

The only thing sad about Barca’s demise, is that it’s one less club we can rinse some cash out of when we need to sell someone good to fund a few decent signings.

Equally PSG snapping up the likes of Messi means they’re less likely to be interested in getting fleeced as well.

Come on.

From €2.5m a week to a mere €1.25m a week.

No wonder they were fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom