• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

MLB Regular Season 2011

[quote author=LeTallecWiz link=topic=44304.msg1309973#msg1309973 date=1301905510]
What an impressive start for the Texas Rangers ... Swept the BoSox with solid pitching and some great hitting.
[/quote]

Very impressive, mate.

Your bats will ALWAYS be strong - If your pitching stays THAT good, you'll win 120 games this season!

We'll be ok, of course, but that was a bit of a humping.

To be honest D - I'll be ecstatic with the 'target' that was set for the team (91) ... Our pitching is solid but I'm not sold on them.

If Kinsler, Cruz and Hamilton can stay healthy, we can make noise again.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=44304.msg1310186#msg1310186 date=1301932159]
Terrible.

At least Gonzo looks the business.
[/quote]

Don't panic, Georgie... 159 games to go. And Josh Beckett is PISSED OFF.

And there's the turning point in the Red Sox season, gentlemen...

Tonight's rain-out.

They'll all go out, get pished, and go on a 151 game winning streak when they come back.

Go Sox!

I watched the first three innings of Dice-K's performance against the Rays.

Awful stuff

Nobody.

Red Sox fans appear to really hate him too, apparently he's very work shy in training.

Epstein's pitching decisions (particularly with FA's) have been questionable for a while now

I'm going to the Rockies V Diamondbacks game next Thursday night in Denver.

I know nothing about either team. Can somebody give me a quick rundown please?

Colorado have an ace SS. I wish I could give you more info but I don't really bother much with the NL until interleague play begins.

Best to check the team's clubhouse on ESPN.com

Yeah Tulo and Carlos Gonzalez are worth watching for the Rockies.

Not sure what else there is though !

Yup TT should be worth the admission price. Arizona has Justin Upton too, been hearing good things about him.

Oh and Giambi is still playing! For the D Backs! ???

Cheers boys.

I'm attending with corporate clients, am the designated driver, and it's going to be 11 degrees by all accounts.

What a blast this will be.

Right, I wacthed about 10 minutes of this Rockies team last night. They got beat by someone else.

They look shit.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=44304.msg1335695#msg1335695 date=1305782292]
I'm going to the Rockies V Diamondbacks game next Thursday night in Denver.

I know nothing about either team. Can somebody give me a quick rundown please?
[/quote]

Really enjoyed this by the way. Got myself a hot dog with the works and some piss-weak Coors light, sat in a pretty impressive stadium, sang 'Take me out to the ballpark' during the 7th inning stretch, and watched a high-scoring game with a few HR's to boot.

The Diamondbacks won pretty easily, and Ross was right - Tulowitzki was about the rockies only high point.

Bluejays get Colby Rasmus. Amazing that the Cardinals would let a talent like him go but his manager didn't see eye to eye with him. Suits us.

LOS ANGELES -- Hideki Irabu joined the New York Yankees 14 years ago in a swell of international excitement. The quirky, flamethrowing Japanese right-hander seemed destined to become a pioneering star for American baseball's marquee franchise.

Irabu never reached those enormous expectations, and his career spiraled. On Wednesday, the 42-year-old was found dead, an apparent suicide in a home in Rancho Palos Verdes, a wealthy Los Angeles suburb.

Back
Top Bottom