• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mohamed Salah Link 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's talking about the delicious broth that is left at the bottom of a Pot Noodle, once all of the actual noodles and soy protein have been consumed.

Some aficionados claim that this is actually the best bit, although the taste (and volume) will obviously be intensified or diluted depending on the volume of boiling water added at the start.

I hope we get a post-medical shot of him zipping his trackie back up, which we can then caption: "Salah Dressing"

He's talking about the delicious broth that is left at the bottom of a Pot Noodle, once all of the actual noodles and soy protein have been consumed.

Some aficionados claim that this is actually the best bit, although the taste (and volume) will obviously be intensified or diluted depending on the volume of boiling water added at the start.
1rbpfh.jpg

A recent interview (in the Echo today but from last year in Roma), suggests he has had time to reflect on the handshake palaver, and his words seem to reveal an older and wiser person.

On his message to young people…

“Always feel your heart. Be loyal to yourself. Always believe in your ability and in your goals. This is the only way you will be able to reach them.
"During this journey, always respect your mates and your opponents. Respect other people - their origin, religion, and nationality. And finally, never stop improving yourself.
"When someone tells you you’re fast, make sure, the next day, you show them you can run faster.”

A recent interview (in the Echo today but from last year in Roma), suggests he has had time to reflect on the handshake palaver, and his words seem to reveal an older and wiser person.

On his message to young people…

“Always feel your heart. Be loyal to yourself. Always believe in your ability and in your goals. This is the only way you will be able to reach them.
"During this journey, always respect your mates and your opponents. Respect other people - their origin, religion, and nationality. And finally, never stop improving yourself.
"When someone tells you you’re fast, make sure, the next day, you show them you can run faster.”

Until you reach the age of 30. When you realise that the next day you will always be slower.

Seems the deal is 34 mill £ including add ons. Which makes the deal even better, but sadly Andy "donkey boy" Carroll will still be our most expensive player ever.

Sabich - so good:
20160317-sabich-sandwich-vicky-wasik-5.jpg

jachnun - only have ONE portion per year:
IMG_6484-L.jpg

customary Ethiopian dish:

c700x420.jpg

Kube soup:

morduch12.jpg

Should I go on?
Gotta say the Ethiopian looks by far the best ! And what the hell is that black stuff in the Sabich ? Please don't tell me olives.

I never said they started it all ... It's just they ate it as part of their culture.

Fuck me if I remember mate - we were living in an area with a ton of expats which had a view of the bosphorus ...
One summer, we drove from Istanbul all the way down the coast - Izmir, Bodrum, Capodoccia, Pamukale till we got to Anatolya (where my family is from in Turkey a few generations back) and then Rhodes (where my grandad and a few family members were born). That country is so fucking beautiful, such lovely people, great food & just a place I wish I could visit now with my family ...
Bet the car got wet.

There's no such thing as "English" food. As a mighty, war-faring nation with voracious appetites for discovery and conquest, and the furthest-reaching Empire of modern times, we have had a rich and broad influence on our national cuisine.

Subsistence farmers like most of Scandinavia spent most of the last 1,000 years scavenging off the harsh lands, eating berries, raw herring and drinking wood alcohol, until someone showed you fire, after which you occasionally smoked the herring.
Hahahaha !

I like lots of different types of cuisine: Thai, Chinese, Indian, Italian, French, Japanese.

It's probably accurate to say that most of the restaurants I'd actually pay to eat at are "Modern European" - which is a bit of a vague description - but what they never fucking are is Mexican, Polish, Russian, Lebanese, Qatari, Norwegian, Greek, fucking Ethiopian or whatever.

Because they're shit.

You need to take Mexican out of that list

Since we're back to topic, here some more delicious stuff:

Falafel (Israeli version):

Old_ashdodnet_t_post_2011_old_634264710755547500_510_510_Fit_.jpg

Humus:

p4010456.jpg

Shwarma:

40558_680x382.jpg

109957_800_600.jpeg

I'm sure Mohamed Salah loves this food. So do I.

Since we're back to topic, here some more delicious stuff:

Falafel (Israeli version):

Old_ashdodnet_t_post_2011_old_634264710755547500_510_510_Fit_.jpg

Humus:

p4010456.jpg

Shwarma:

40558_680x382.jpg

109957_800_600.jpeg

I'm sure Mohamed Salah loves this food. So do I.
I can never see anyone slicing this way without remembering the Not The Nine O'Clock News skit of Prince Philip. Priceless.

Typical 6CM thread. It's difficult to know from the thread titles what they are actually going to be about after the first page - maybe we should have mutable titles that are adjusted as the threads progress?

All the food made him too fat and thus failed his medical. What's more he had double portions of curry too.

Lamb-Rogan-josh-curry.jpg

Last edited:
@Frogfish - one moroccan dish I love is steamed cauliflower with tahini & amba ... I'm not sure how Moroccan it is, but I've only had it at Moroccan restaurants and I love it.

moroccan-cauliflower-7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom