• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New refugee from other site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kt finished for us in 2006 I think? The chat box indeed. I came in one day, no one had been there for a while. I posted in the shout box. I said where's the vlad, Ryan, mark etc.

Then, someone said something nasty about ryan. Somehow I found my way to scm, but then I was denied entry to scm until someone went back to the shout box and verified I hadn't said anything unseemingly about o'hare in said shout box. I was then deemed fit for entry..

It was all very schoolyard-like conspiratorial....

Deffo remember a few names like lechacal, tallecwiz, vlad, Ryan, Rosco and Captain common sense, Mark..

I couldn't be arsed Ryan. He's a supporter of another club who likes and takes an interest in Liverpool. If his club were to play Liverpool, as they have and will, he wouldn't be on our side. I was wrong to call him a fan, I suppose.

It's like you're all survivors from Waco or something. At least Koresh seemed charismatic. This Dunc twat snared you all with his exotic accent and manifold chins.

I think you might be right, I am impressed Peter, how many years ago was all that?

As localny says, SCM started in 2006, so at least 6 years ago. Don't know why I remember that - not sure if I can remember many others.... I know Oncey was just called 'onceared' and not Herronceared, though. I probably just remember them cos I love both the characters!

Doc: who does grjt support, then? It's not some sort of secret, is it?

Bloody hell - I've just stumbled upon the KT insider thing. I'd known about it but not really checked it out. All the KT chat reminded me to go have a good look. The guy is a fucking loon for sure! Doesn't look like it's been updated in awhile so maybe he has exhausted his supply of lithium.

http://koptalkinsider.wordpress.com/read-me/ - Crazy reading!

Haha, it must be an ex wife or something nobody else could spend that sort of time mixing a bottle, nuttier than Oldham is unpleasant

Kt finished for us in 2006 I think? The chat box indeed. I came in one day, no one had been there for a while. I posted in the shout box. I said where's the vlad, Ryan, mark etc.

Then, someone said something nasty about ryan. Somehow I found my way to scm, but then I was denied entry to scm until someone went back to the shout box and verified I hadn't said anything unseemingly about o'hare in said shout box. I was then deemed fit for entry..

It was all very schoolyard-like conspiratorial....

Deffo remember a few names like lechacal, tallecwiz, vlad, Ryan, Rosco and Captain common sense, Mark..
Koptalk was ace until the fallout with Dunc. Thank God for that, it resulted in the birth of 6CM.

Anita was the FirstLady.

I had no idea about the birth of SCM once Koptalk collapsed. Guess I lost touch what with joining university and all. I was on RAWK for a fair while thereafter and it was like a concentration camp. Imagine my relief when I stumbled upon SCM, and saw so many familiar names.

I flirted with Est1892 for a bit after KT - But I got annoyed because a poster called 'Rashid' was posting there and he used to drive me mad (I'm sure there are a few on here that remember him) .I have the happy honour of being banned from RAWK too. Looking at that site now I consider that a badge of honour! 6CM took all the best posters from KT I feel. Vlad, GK, LTW, Oncey, Ryan - Even Brendan (who was tedious but made me laugh)

I flirted with Est1892 for a bit after KT - But I got annoyed because a poster called 'Rashid' was posting there and he used to drive me mad (I'm sure there are a few on here that remember him) .I have the happy honour of being banned from RAWK too. Looking at that site now I consider that a badge of honour! 6CM took all the best posters from KT I feel. Vlad, GK, LTW, Oncey, Ryan - Even Brendan (who was tedious but made me laugh)

Rashid is infamous mate. He did used to spend a lot of time on TLW, not sure if he does now. He was also on here for a while, but thankfully a short while.

There are some very good posters on Est as well, but I think a lot of them came from the paid forums on KT whereas most of the posters on here, at least at the start, were from the free forums, so there was a lot more anger against Koptalk and Dunk on Est when it first set up - understandably as he took their money! - but a bit less on here really.

Bloody hell - I've just stumbled upon the KT insider thing. I'd known about it but not really checked it out. All the KT chat reminded me to go have a good look. The guy is a fucking loon for sure! Doesn't look like it's been updated in awhile so maybe he has exhausted his supply of lithium.

http://koptalkinsider.wordpress.com/read-me/ - Crazy reading!

I think that blog is still going!! I guess the majority of people have left KT now so not so much point.

The output on the blog did reduce significantly when Rupert the chief loon left under something of a cloud

I think that blog is still going!! I guess the majority of people have left KT now so not so much point.

The output on the blog did reduce significantly when Rupert the chief loon left under something of a cloud

This, 'Rupert' person has always had a bad name on here.

How come ?

Surely pointing out what a crook Oldham is is a good thing ?

Not getting at anyone, just wondered why he's always mocked.

There should be a forum vs forum top posters war...

My Oncy is stronger than your Silverwhatever etc etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom