• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2016/17 Season

I think the Seahawks just aren't running the ball enough. Christine Michael is a talented back who's had success the last couple of weeks, and Rawls hasn't been at 100%.

I don't think Russell Wilson is the QB you want with 35+ pass attempts per game, and he's being asked to do way too much. Considering he'll have anywhere from 5-10 rushing attempts per game as well, between scrambles and designed runs.

They've had decent success running the ball, but they just aren't going for it in volume like they used to. Once they go back to that and start using Jimmy Graham more, they'll be successful.

Same thing goes for the Redskins, they just aren't running the ball enough to set anything else up.

Matt Jones is a super talented back, who's poised for a big season if he gets the volume of carries he needs. Once he starts getting 20-25 touches a game, they'll see more things opening up in the offense.

Steelers televised again. 3rd game in a row.
Loving this.

Beckham Jr crying has made my night. Kicking the pratice net and it rebounding onto him priceless.

Ive got a bad feeling about this game tonight.
Wentz is just picking us the fuck apart.

What an awful game.
Offense, defence, Ben, catches, blocks, coverage......

Fucking terrible.

So so impressed by Dak Prescott ... Him and Wentz just seem like they've been prepped for this.

@Karl Hungus - If we're doing this well (i.e. competitive in every game, winning most) when Romo's healthy, this may be Bledsoe/Romo MK II

So so impressed by Dak Prescott ... Him and Wentz just seem like they've been prepped for this.

@Karl Hungus - If we're doing this well (i.e. competitive in every game, winning most) when Romo's healthy, this may be Bledsoe/Romo MK II

As much as I would love to see all that go down, I just can't see anything other than a circus of mismanagement with JJ in charge. We'll find a way to get overly optimistic and hopeful only to see Prescott doing drugs at halftime in a few years with JJ's consent. Maybe not that exact scenario, but something, some bullshit is going to get in the way and assist all the Dallas players with forgetting that they are there to play football.

I think I may be a bit jaded. Go Houston.

End of the Tennessee/Georgia game was fucking madness. Last two plays were lead changing fifty yard missiles. Ridiculous.

Rex Ryan just gave Patriots a reality check. Brady back next week is very important. Still if you'd have offered me 3-1 before the season start.

Nice to see Bell back last night.
Chalk and cheese to the game last week

Odell Beckham out yesterday in the press "I just want to compete".... yeah, you whiny fuck, because thats just what youve been doing up until now "competing".

Nothing to do with lowest stats of his career Monday night. Coach supporting him saying "these corners are admitting theyre weak if they need to resort to winding him up, and not just playing the game"; or some such, r-iiiiiii-ght...

ODB is his own worst enemy ... He could be one of the greatest ever, but it seems Norman has found his kryptonite.

I'm really enjoying the Eagles this season. The rookie QB, Wentz is a breath of fresh air. We've handed Chicago their arses at Soldier Field and battered the Steelers too. Nearly pulled off a great comeback today at the Lions too.

Real shame they're not playing against the Rams at Twickenham in two weeks as I've got tickets for that game. Instead I have to endure the Giants.

Dak's won his 4th straight ... Another rather strong performance, despite a lost fumble. Zeke is fucking good, like really really good. There's so many talented kids on this team - but somehow, someway, Jerry will fuck it up ...

That sideline BOMB from Ben to Coates really shouldnt be as effective as it is, but if anything its becoming more of a weapon.

Minnesota are for real.
Fuck that defence is scary.
Imagine beady eyes Bradford with a ring.

Ugh.

Dak's won his 4th straight ... Another rather strong performance, despite a lost fumble. Zeke is fucking good, like really really good. There's so many talented kids on this team - but somehow, someway, Jerry will fuck it up ...

We look very strong. Only thing I can think of is Romo getting fit which will maybe create some tension.
Shouldnt be dropping Dak regardless at the moment. imho. The team looks really strong.

We look very strong. Only thing I can think of is Romo getting fit which will maybe create some tension.
Shouldnt be dropping Dak regardless at the moment. imho. The team looks really strong.

Team looks hungry and seems to be a great vibe - from Claiborne's health and strong play, to Tank being back, to the O-Line getting its groove back and to a team without its two best talents (Dez & Romo) winning 4 straight with a rook at QB and RB. I don't see how you can drop Dak - he's doing everything at such a high level, and EVERYONE on the team is playing for him ... Romo should sit ... but Jerry is putting his heart ahead of his brain again.

Back
Top Bottom