• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

Come on! Their CBs are devoid of their primary players (injuries) ... If you have any rams WRs, start 'em.

I know. I had him in my team 30 mins before kick off. But thethen i decided I couldn't leave Mike Evans out. So I had to choose to drop one of Hopkins , Thomas or Cooper.

I dropped Cooper and he outscored Hopkins, Thomas and Evans combined.

I know. I had him in my team 30 mins before kick off. But thethen i decided I couldn't leave Mike Evans out. So I had to choose to drop one of Hopkins , Thomas or Cooper.

I dropped Cooper and he outscored Hopkins, Thomas and Evans combined.

THe jinx maestro - god bless you! I owe you a beer.

Against the Bears, I wouldn't go for anyone playing them at Soldier Field ... They're too good there.
I fucking know!!! I was sat at 1.15 with Chris Carson in my line up and needing 4pts to beat Ross. I figured I couldnt wait until tomorrow night as I was too stressed about it and I have work tomorrow so I didnt want to sit up all night tonight.

I figured Woods would grab me 40 yards in the first quarter and then I could go bed.

It was gone 4am when he finally scraped the points in the 4th quarter to see me over the line.

Im never playing ANYONE against the bears again.

I fucking know!!! I was sat at 1.15 with Chris Carson in my line up and needing 4pts to beat Ross. I figured I couldnt wait until tomorrow night as I was too stressed about it and I have work tomorrow so I didnt want to sit up all night tonight.

I figured Woods would grab me 40 yards in the first quarter and then I could go bed.

It was gone 4am when he finally scraped the points in the 4th quarter to see me over the line.

Im never playing ANYONE against the bears again.

You're making me want to play fantasy football, and I quit after I moved here (winning the last league I was in - $200!)

You're making me want to play fantasy football, and I quit after I moved here (winning the last league I was in - $200!)
Get involved next year Wizzy. Its been great craic. One week of the regular season left

I'm still watching games via Redzone. I love seeing the best plays from each game. Last night there were a lot of awesome TD throws, like this one from Baker Mayfield:

He also had the second longest throw of the season on another play - 63 yards through the air.

Brady had a beauty to Patterson against Miami - can't find a gif of that one yet.

And Rodgers throw to Cobb for a TD was super as well.

A great play by John Smith (that's his real name) from the Steelers:

Mahomes with a no look pass

Houston lost today, but I am getting more and more convinced we will have an all Texas Super Bowl sometime in the next few years. "His will be done."

Cowboys are legit, it could improve his accuracy a bit, Gallup would be having a sensational rookie year.

mkarykzpjg321.jpg

Jujus catch was fucking brilliant.
The highs and lows of a football game

06B9B76E-0CD0-45D9-BDD1-0433132EA65F.png

Apparantly I pre-ordered this and it downloaded today. Thats Wednesdays productivity fucked.

On Reddit NFL:

The Redskins are 0- 4 since hosting a Native American 'blessing ceremony'
On Saturday, November 17:

Blackfeet Nation tribal member whose parents, Tribal Elders and Spiritual Leaders, will kick off the Heritage Month weekend of recognition with a special blessing ceremony on Saturday at FedExField. Together they will perform a customary blessing, giving thanks and asking for good health, good luck, protection and victory.

The following day, they lost 23-21 to the Texans and Alex Smith suffered a terrible leg injury.

The next game, they lost 31-23 to the Cowboys.

The week after was a 28-13 loss to the Eagles and Colt McCoy suffered a leg injury.

Then a 40-16 blowout loss to the Giants.

That's an 0-4 run, including three straight losses to divisional opponents and the loss of their starting and backup QBs. Before the ceremony, Washington was 6-3 and vying for a playoff spot. Now they're on a skid and need some dominoes to fall their way to make the playoffs.

It's looking more and more like what they thought was a blessing was really a curse.

Cowboys reverting to pre 5 game winning streak form ... really poor today, so many missed opportunities.
Down 20-0 with a few seconds in the 3rd quarter ...
Disappointing but this is what happens when 'success' comes to the Cowboys.

Me too.

The Cowboys posse can fuck off about Amari Cooper. 3 catches for 21 yards. Ruining my fantasy team, ably assisted by Fournette

Cowboys reverting to pre 5 game winning streak form ... really poor today, so many missed opportunities.
Down 20-0 with a few seconds in the 3rd quarter ...
Disappointing but this is what happens when 'success' comes to the Cowboys.

Awful today.

Awful today.

We've just been poor energy & intensity wise ... This normally happens if we get 'too good' - and we're not even that, great defense and average offense (due to inconsistent QB play - he's missed too many fucking gimmes today)

You know what's scary? The Dallas Cowboys' success over the coming decade will likely depend on how much they pay Dak. Paying him what he's worth (10-15) will likely see us competitive and potentially a Super Bowl contender if we can keep the defense together ... A 'big contract' (20+) and we'll be back to the mediocrity Jerry has pushed us into with horrible decision the last two fucking decades.

We've just been poor energy & intensity wise ... This normally happens if we get 'too good' - and we're not even that, great defense and average offense (due to inconsistent QB play - he's missed too many fucking gimmes today)

You know what's scary? The Dallas Cowboys' success over the coming decade will likely depend on how much they pay Dak. Paying him what he's worth (10-15) will likely see us competitive and potentially a Super Bowl contender if we can keep the defense together ... A 'big contract' (20+) and we'll be back to the mediocrity Jerry has pushed us into with horrible decision the last two fucking decades.

He annoys the fuck out of me when he just stands there in the pocket under pressure and getting sacked. Its like he cant react at times.

Should win the division regardless but this game is a big wake up call

Much better offensive performance from the vikes. Wonder if sacking DeFillippo already made a difference

Back
Top Bottom