• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

Much better offensive performance from the vikes. Wonder if sacking DeFillippo already made a difference

I don't see how you guys can progress with the defense being so far away from what it was last year.
Cousins is BETTER than Case, but the other side is weaker than it was last year.

I don't see how you guys can progress with the defense being so far away from what it was last year.
Cousins is BETTER than Case, but the other side is weaker than it was last year.
Yeah the defence has gone to dick and I can't fathom why. And even though cousins is better than case, he hasn't really shown it this year. He's been so underwhelming considering our o-line

We won't make the playoffs. It'll be silly errors again.

Yeah the defence has gone to dick and I can't fathom why. And even though cousins is better than case, he hasn't really shown it this year. He's been so underwhelming considering our o-line

We won't make the playoffs. It'll be silly errors again.

You'll make the playoffs fo sure fab

Much better offensive performance from the vikes. Wonder if sacking DeFillippo already made a difference

Yeah - I read he got the boot for not running enough. Then Cook immediately has his best game. It might take some pressure off Cousins who has a mediocre record against teams with a winning record.

I think the playoffs might be wide open this year , the Rams and Saints seem to have gone off the boil

That defensive TD was super. Jameis looked like he had escaped and then gets nailed.

Gregory has really come along this year after his marijuana addiction issues (which has seemingly destroyed Gordon's promising career).

There were SUCH pathetic calls here from the refs - it's going to have to be flag football eventually.

I’ll wait for the Tomlin apologists the world over to tell me that a fake punt when leading by 4 is the right call with 3 minutes to play.

I fucking hate how he finds ways to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory.

We have lead in the 4th Quarter against
Saints
Chargers
Raiders
Broncos
Cheifs
This season and LOST them all.

Im fucking fuming.

I know we never sack our manager but we need a fucking change. I am growing to hate him.
Feel like last 2 year Benitez for the reds.
Just fuck off.

Steelers are in trouble - but it's more than just Tomlin.
They played russian roulette with their best/2nd best player - and it's showing how much they miss him.
Big Ben threw a lot of people under the bus - he's the QB and leader of that team, and there was far far too much chirping from the lockeroom.
Tomlin has made a few gaffes.
The secondary has been average.
The spine of the team is good if Big Ben comes back for one more year ..

Steelers are in trouble - but it's more than just Tomlin.
They played russian roulette with their best/2nd best player - and it's showing how much they miss him.
Big Ben threw a lot of people under the bus - he's the QB and leader of that team, and there was far far too much chirping from the lockeroom.
Tomlin has made a few gaffes.
The secondary has been average.
The spine of the team is good if Big Ben comes back for one more year ..
It isnt more than Tomlin. In situational football you play the situation. You dont act the cunt.

EVERY team has lockerroom issues, every team has player issues, every team has weaknesses.
Not EVERY team makes shithead decisions time and time again that cost us games.
Our game management is pissweak. Thats on the coaching staff.
I repeat 4th Quarter leads at Saints, Chargers, Raiders, Broncos and Chiefs and LOST them all.

It killed us last year too. Crap calls at the wrong time. Just play the fucking situation. Smug prick.

It isnt more than Tomlin. In situational football you play the situation. You dont act the cunt.

EVERY team has lockerroom issues, every team has player issues, every team has weaknesses.
Not EVERY team makes shithead decisions time and time again that cost us games.
Our game management is pissweak. Thats on the coaching staff.
I repeat 4th Quarter leads at Saints, Chargers, Raiders, Broncos and Chiefs and LOST them all.

It killed us last year too. Crap calls at the wrong time. Just play the fucking situation. Smug prick.

I sometimes feel like this is you writing about Jason Garrett and Scott Linehan ...

So who is going to be :

MVP
Offensive player of the year
Defensive player of the year
Offensive Rookie
Defensive Rookie

?

So who is going to be :

MVP
Offensive player of the year
Defensive player of the year
Offensive Rookie
Defensive Rookie

?

MVP - Brees or Mahomes
Offensive - Mahomes or Gurley
Defensive - Aaron Donald easy.
Offensive Rookie - Baker
Defensive - Leonard or LvE

Does Mack have any chance ?

MVP - Brees
OPOY- Gurley
DPOY - Donald
OROY - Saquon
DROY - Derwin James

Mack will be 2nd imo ... Donald has just been too good ... what is it, 19.5 sacks in 13 games?
Good shout on Derwin James - incredible young S ... will probably be best in game in 2-3 years.

Good luck Chan and (inexplicably) Fabio playing for the Shivabowl this weekend.

And the Nomad and Ross playing to avoid being the Sacko.

And of course me and my mate Mark in the most pointless game of dead rubber.

Does Mack have any chance ?

MVP - Brees
OPOY- Gurley
DPOY - Donald
OROY - Saquon
DROY - Derwin James
Swap James for Leonard and I think you have it.

However Leonard was inexplicably overlooked for the Pro-Bowl..so it may well go to James..

Didn't Mack miss a few games? That'll swing it for Donald.

great game between 'boys and giants.
Dak had a great great game - Blake Jarwin has finally arrived (took 16 games), but you see why we refused to let him go to the Eagles last year.
It seems to be, unfortunately, that Sean Lee will be released in the off season ... Bet he ends up in Pitt to retire in his home state.
SaQuads is incredible. It's like Barry Sanders ... 1 1 5 1 3 1 1 70

No Sacko for me , despite leaving Josh Allen's 40 points on the bench

Screenshot_2018-12-30-21-52-29-855_com.nfl.fantasy.core.android.png

Lol.. I couldn't be arsed. Who the fuck has championship games in week 17? Sort that shit out next year commish.

Back
Top Bottom