• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NHL Thread

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=32104.msg1105121#msg1105121 date=1273904148]
Nah, red sox vs. the cunts, 2004 alcs
[/quote]

Perhaps in terms of an actual rivalry between the teams, yeah, but considering the 3-0 deficit in Game 7 and the number of key players (including starting goaltender) missing through injury, I'd give it to the Flyers. Or call them 1a and 1b.

Well, it took longer than normal but the Sharks did their annual post-season collapse. And it's not looking good for the Habs but it didn't either of the last two series either.

If Philly wins the Cup, it'll be coming to my town. Ryan Parent is from Sioux Lookout. And Pronger and Richards are both from the area too.

I'm waiting for the schedule to be released for the finals. If Game 1 or 2 in Chicago falls on next weekend I'm going to try to be there. Seeing playoff games in both Montreal and Chicago in the same year would be very sweet.

[quote author=DHSC link=topic=32104.msg1116867#msg1116867 date=1276141663]
Chicago wins the Stanley Cup!

Who's happy?
[/quote]

Congrats to the Hawks. Well deserved, even if I was pulling for Philly.

I like a lot of players from both teams and very happy for Toews, who grew up playing hockey about two minutes from my parents' house.

(Was pulling for the Flyers because Parent, Pronger, and Richards are all from the area I live in now and this is Flyer country [other than the many sad, pitiful Leafs fans]. Was hoping to see the Cup several times this summer.)

Back
Top Bottom