• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No Loic, what next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
We still need a #2/3 striker and with Loic's knee (or heart) canceling out what would have been an excellent transfer imo, what is a reasonable target for us to pursue now?

Dare I say we strike gold again @ Chelsea?

i guess we need someone similar to what i imagine Remy was to be , able to play wide or upfront with sturridge but also lead the line on his own when sturridge is injured.

With Sturridge's injury history they surely have to get someone in . I like lambert , he's much more than an old school big striker but he doesn't have much mobility and we're all about pace for the most part . Not panicking but you wouldn't be too confident starting the season with just sturridge and lambert . Oh yeah ok borini but he's average .

He's not agreed terms and the deal isn't official. I'm sure we could trump Atletico with a better deal?

Looks like we missed out on a lot of the decent scorers from around Europe already

South America?

I really hope we don't go for Jay Rodriguez. That would be four Southampton players if we sign Lovren.

I think Bony is an excellent option, but I think Lukaku can still be amongst the world's best - not sure Bony will get to that level. They'll probably cost 20 mill.

Lukaku would only be sold to us for more like 30+ I reckon. I think he may well be fantastic in the future but I would take Bony now.

Lukaku would only be sold to us for more like 30+ I reckon. I think he may well be fantastic in the future but I would take Bony now.

Lukaku would be a good signing. Chelsea wont sell us Bertrand, so I'm guessing Lukaku is definetly out of the picture.

He scores goals I guess.

Always handy.

He does, does he? So does Skrtel and he is not a centre-forward. Lukaku's reputation is way over-egged. And I bet you Mourinho will let us have him (just as he let Mata go to the skanks) for a ridiculous price knowing he'll not be the difference-maker.

I really hope we don't go for Jay Rodriguez. That would be four Southampton players if we sign Lovren.

Would appear as a bit of a West Ham move alright, although that did work out well for us.

The more I think about it, the more the Remy deal seems like a good move but what can you do?

I'd take Lukaku if it wasn't for ridiculous money.

Wouldn't mind us going for that Victor Fischer.

He's dropped off the radar after a bad season but he destroyed our u21s not so long ago. Now might be a good time to get him.

Are there no strikers in Russia / Ukraine who might be looking for a way out?

Don't think so. Seemed to be about getting a new deal where he was. Same as the last time he did it.

Yea that's what I thought, wouldn't be keen on him either.

I wonder if big Zlatan fancies a crack at England, that'd be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom