• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No Loic, what next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck....surely we would've known about this issue before hand. Seen comments somewhere that we pulled out because we couldn't offload Borini

Wonder if this means Borini stays now.

Sounds like Origi is still going to spend the season at Lille, so we need another option in.

Strikers we've been linked with so far:

Strikers:
Rickie Lambert signed
Divock Origi CF/LW, 19 (Lille, €10-12M deal done, medical pending, player will be loaned to Lille for 1 more season)
Loic Remy CF/WF, 27 (Newcastle, £8M deal OFF)
Rodrigo Moreno CF/WF/DLF, 23 (Benfica ~£25M)
Alexandre Lacazette CF/WF, 22 (Lyon)
Heung-Min Son DLF/CF, 21 (Bayer, ~£12M)
Luis Muriel CF, 23 (Udinese, £17M)
Sebastian Giovinco DLF/LWF (right-footed), 27 (Juventus)
Pedro Rodriguez RWF/LWF, 26 (Barcelona)
Wilfried Bony CF, 25 (Swansea, £18M)
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar CF, 30 (Schalke)

Maybe Heung-Min Son would be a good bet in the same price range as Remy (and offering similar qualities). Or Lacazette.

Think it was Modo who said Firmino was linked too.

Yes, but Firmino is not really a centre-forward.

Cloggy, every one of these name was linked to us at some point by a website more reputable than caughtoffside.

Maybe Heung-Min Son would be a good bet in the same price range as Remy (and offering similar qualities). Or Lacazette.

Think you wrote a long post on the korean dude earlier....i liked what i read then, but know nothing about him.

Abel Hernandez any good?

On reflection it has to be draxler-
- fits FSG profile
- statement of intent
- flexible positioning
- we need to burn some cash

Draxler, Reus, Benzema are the dream options, but I'd be surprised if any of those happened. Especially now that Real have sold Morata to Juve.

Bony is okay. Doumbia might be worth looking at.

Not a whole lot of other great options unless we make something happen. Otherwise it'll be more quality that requires development like Lacazette.

It'll be Lacazette.

That said, I've still a hunch that Cavani might wind his way to Anfield for 30-35m

@DavidZollerNBC: #LFC fans in the stadium disappointed to hear about Remy but the news surrounding Alexandre Lacazette should raise a smile or 2

Apparantly now top of our wanted list

I haven't a fucking clue who we'll go for or even who we should go for, but if Brodge decides Sturridge and Lambert are enough to enter the season with then I'll be furious.

We need another top class forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom