• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non LFC summer transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame it couldn’t have happened September 2nd after City spent £90m on him
I had similar thoughts.

I'm sure the FAs hand was turned when the move was close.. so not to allow for any litigation against themselves from City.

Holding off (for now) is still a blow for them as they have just 12 days to sort out two transfers to replace Mahrez and De Bruyne

I had similar thoughts.

I'm sure the FAs hand was turned when the move was close.. so not to allow for any litigation against themselves from City.

Yea hadn’t considered that but like you say various parties probably have to declare they know no reason why this shouldn’t proceed, like a horrible oil funded wedding.

Even this aside it’s a shame imo because they’re overpaying and he’s still relatively unproven. Was kind of ok with him replacing KDB instead of some mega talent.

So basically a loan with no fee which will become a free transfer in summer? What the bloody hells the point in that? “Free puchase option” wtf.

Pep has undergone back surgery in Barcelona, so is recovering for a few weeks, back after the International break.

Newcastle have signed Lewis Hall on loan from Chelsea.

The question is - Did Pep get back surgery because of his head being shoved so far up his own arse that it hurts????

Or… get back surgery because he can’t quite shove his head far enough up his arse to satisfy himself????

Isn't that the club that's provided the Danish connection which has helped Brentford so much? Maybe we could try poaching some of their backroom staff.

Why don’t clubs charge a billion quadrillion pounds when doing business with City? 65 million seems quite reasonable in this market for an attacker like Doku.

CHA-CHING ...if Bournemouth sell Solanke for 40 mil we might get as much as 8 mil of the transfe fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom