• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non LFC summer transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
daily-discussion-august-27-2023-v0-6a4u9ne39mkb1.png

My heart does bleed for these poor footballers, forced to go and work for Darth Vader so that they can finally afford to have a thousand children, instead of having to stick to a paltry hundred.

David Ornstein
7h ago

Nunes stops training with Wolves, tells club he wants to join Man City

Looks like Utd will get Cucurella on loan from Chelsea for about a 3m fee. Used to playing left back and LCB in a back 3 - would have been a useful pick up for us?

the drop off from cucurella is truly frighting. I thought he would be a nailed on success for chelsea ,albeit one they didn't need as they had chilwell

What's he like? He seems more of a centre forward who will give them a bit of presence upfront, I admittedly know little about him though.

Yeah, he’s 6’4, pacey and with an eye for goal. Not the most technical, pretty poor on the ball but he’ll suit Dyche and Everton is my guess. He‘ll be a presence upfront and in the box.
Could score some goals for them.

Cucurella's home was burgled shortly after he joined Chelsea. Affected his game apparently.

Klopp would have Cucurella purring again. At Brighton, he was like Robbo with extra pace and he’s young enough to get back there.

a 3m loan is a no brainer as competition for Robbo with more experience as a lcb…

Klopp would have Cucurella purring again. At Brighton, he was like Robbo with extra pace and he’s young enough to get back there.

a 3m loan is a no brainer as competition for Robbo with more experience as a lcb…

Yeah if he was available it would be great business. However United are on good terms with Chelsea after buying Mount and we are not after Caicedo-gate

Nunes would be good at City. He shows glimpses of quality that just don’t really work in a lower table club.

Depends which source you look at. A friend's just e-mailed me saying there's Twitter talk that he's downed tools demanding a move to us.

Palmer from City to Chelsea for £45m?
Surely he would be better off at City even as a bench player.

Nunes could be a good signing for City.

Yup. And for a reasonable fee... City seem to regularly get deals.

I know Nunes was kicking up a fuss but getting him for 50-60M when Wolves bought him for 40 odd seems cheap in the current market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom