• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 13th-14th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man how did Milan get this far, they're utterly dreadful.

And as I say that Leao goes inches away from making this real interesting.

Did a good job with Lazio previously, lost the title by 2pts last season (his 1st season at Inter, winning Italian Cup and Italian Super Cup along the way).

Got them to CL Final this season, already won the Italian Super Cup and in the Italian Cup Final too. Probably deserves more recognition than he seems to get?

Both shit house football clubs , Inter would have to play out of their skin to beat either of them.

:oops:
FwWl-txaUAEY4_3

Never thought I'd see the day any Madrid side would let someone like Grealish walk through them.

Embarrassing.

So if Citeh winning it guarantees that Pep will finally fuck off and we can actually have a chance of winning the league again, would y'all take it?

So if Citeh winning it guarantees that Pep will finally fuck off and we can actually have a chance of winning the league again, would y'all take it?
No.

We've proven we can win the Prem and CL regardless of Pep?

The chance we need is for Klopp to be backed by this fucking joke owners we have.

He's going to win the treble ... and because of a) lack of fans at his parades and b) lack of real plaudits because well you're laying with cheat codes you fucking corrupt piece of shit, he'll stay until he gets respect ... or until Klopp goes as he enjoys to compete with managers whom cause him temporary issues.

No.

We've proven we can win the Prem and CL regardless of Pep?

The chance we need is for Klopp to be backed by this fucking joke owners we have.

I mean yeah, but we don't have the same level of players as we did back then. Our world class players are getting on. I just want Pep to fuck off so we can win a title with fans there before VVD/Salah retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom