• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Burnley (a) - Boxing Day - 5:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Ratings so far, and I’m basing this on the League - for Dreamies sake, let’s call 6 the average.

Alisson : 8 - There is no other keeper I’d rather have.
Kelleher : 6 - He’s a decent backup that’s hard to really rate unless he gets a significant run of games.
Trent : 7.5 - not quite hitting top form, but still such an important player for us.
Robbo : 6 - wasn’t firing before his injury - hopefully the rest is good for him.
Tsimikas : 6.5 - unfortunate injury, was just starting to get into form.
Matip : 7 - was looking back to his best.
Konate : 6.5 - not consistent, big Ibou’s better than Matip when he’s on it, but a potential disaster when he’s not.
Gomez : 7 - important squad player.
Quansah : 7 - great prospect
Virgil : 8 - getting close to being back to his imperious best.
Endo : 7 - getting up to speed - does the simple stuff well & will be important to us in the second half of the season.
Mac A : 6.5 - I think he’s adapted well, but he’s not being deployed in his best position.
Slobbers : 7.5 - he’s really fucking good, but his performances of late have dipped a little - I should give him an 8 - but he’s just lacking a very little bit of late.
Harvey : 7 - done well, not quite bailed a starting role, but playing well when introduced.
Curtis : 6.5 - Hasn’t hit form or consistency yet, but hasn’t been awful.
Gravvy : 6.5 - Same boat as Curtis & Mac A - been ok, but not owning it just yet.
Salah : 7.5 - Might seem harsh for his output, but he’s absolutely not been at his best, despite all the goals & assists.
Nunez : 6 - playing ok, working hard, but not delivering the goals we need him to.
Jota : 7 - fitness is his big issue - aside from that, he’s finding the net regularly which is what you want.
Gakpo 6 - has been deployed in different roles and hasn’t achieved either form or consistency - needs to influence games more.
Diaz : 5.5 - Started the season well, has chipped in with a few goals, but seems to be lacking of late - he’s another one that needs to find a bit of form.

My Ratings so far, and I’m basing this on the League - for Dreamies sake, let’s call 6 the average.

Alisson : 8 - There is no other keeper I’d rather have.
Kelleher : 6 - He’s a decent backup that’s hard to really rate unless he gets a significant run of games.
Trent : 7.5 - not quite hitting top form, but still such an important player for us.
Robbo : 6 - wasn’t firing before his injury - hopefully the rest is good for him.
Tsimikas : 6.5 - unfortunate injury, was just starting to get into form.
Matip : 7 - was looking back to his best.
Konate : 6.5 - not consistent, big Ibou’s better than Matip when he’s on it, but a potential disaster when he’s not.
Gomez : 7 - important squad player.
Quansah : 7 - great prospect
Virgil : 8 - getting close to being back to his imperious best.
Endo : 7 - getting up to speed - does the simple stuff well & will be important to us in the second half of the season.
Mac A : 6.5 - I think he’s adapted well, but he’s not being deployed in his best position.
Slobbers : 7.5 - he’s really fucking good, but his performances of late have dipped a little - I should give him an 8 - but he’s just lacking a very little bit of late.
Harvey : 7 - done well, not quite bailed a starting role, but playing well when introduced.
Curtis : 6.5 - Hasn’t hit form or consistency yet, but hasn’t been awful.
Gravvy : 6.5 - Same boat as Curtis & Mac A - been ok, but not owning it just yet.
Salah : 7.5 - Might seem harsh for his output, but he’s absolutely not been at his best, despite all the goals & assists.
Nunez : 6 - playing ok, working hard, but not delivering the goals we need him to.
Jota : 7 - fitness is his big issue - aside from that, he’s finding the net regularly which is what you want.
Gakpo 6 - has been deployed in different roles and hasn’t achieved either form or consistency - needs to influence games more.
Diaz : 5.5 - Started the season well, has chipped in with a few goals, but seems to be lacking of late - he’s another one that needs to find a bit of form.
I mean there's a whole other thread for this.. but...

I agree with you for the most part. However if we do invest in another defender say someone good enough to be a number 2 or number 3 making konate a number 3. Then in that case it would make sense to consider letting Quansa go on loan as he world be a number 4 in the pecking order.

Development wise it would be better to be playing regularly than to be at the club as a number 4. Dispite all the talk he's not better than Konate in any way. Better to go on loan than to suffer the way Nat Phillips did.

I think Arsenal's Saliba was on loan for a while before he turned into the beast he is.

Keep him around?! This kid is the future. He'll become a VvD-like stalwart of the team for the next 10 years.
Of-fucking-course we’re keeping him around! He is a fully established first team CB now and he earned it. Q is here to stay.

I think Quansah is starting a decent number of games and playing alongside VDK, there’s no better scenario for him now them staying put. For other youngsters, I can see that but he seems ready and able…

Paul Gorst
@ptgorst

Klopp asked about VAR: "I don't think I should answer this. I give you too often the opportunities to use [my words]. And then it's just 'Klopp said...' The problem we all see every day in a game you think 'how is that possible?' Our two [v Burnley] were goals."

"Use VAR better is the right thing."

Can understand Klopps issue with Tierney. No understanding of the game and seems to have the attitude that he wants to disrupt the game rather than setting it up for the players to succeed.

Plus Tierney has a cunt face with a permanent expression of "I'm going to be a cunty cunt" on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom