• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Burnley (a) - Boxing Day - 5:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter domination. Best first half we’ve played all season, should be about 3 up.

Gakpo looking so much better on the left.

Reactions: mom
Utter domination. Best first half we’ve played all season, should be about 3 up.

Gakpo looking so much better on the left.

Nah, I don’t think Gakpo looks comfortable on the left - there were a few instances he chose to cut inside into traffic when a simple left-footed cross would have created a chance. Maybe he would be better off starting inside closer to the #10 spot.

Nah, I don’t think Gakpo looks comfortable on the left - there were a few instances he chose to cut inside into traffic when a simple left-footed cross would have created a chance. Maybe he would be better off starting inside closer to the #10 spot.
Nah he is. He does come inside a lot but probably due to leaving the space open for Joe.

Got his assist that way and peeled off the back
of his fullback a few times and had a few good chances.

Geek mode - the game on the prime app on my LG tv is 24 seconds behind the app on my Ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom