• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 7th May - 12th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSf7jLUXsAIsvA1

That is horrible!

I mean fair play. A 24 minute hat-trick is special.
It’s easy when you can do what you want. Absolutely no pressure on him at all. Nobody ever just takes him down. The players in this league are weak and no win at all cost attitude.

It’s easy when you can do what you want. Absolutely no pressure on him at all. Nobody ever just takes him down. The players in this league are weak and no win at all cost attitude.
Oh absolutely. This Wolves team look like they have booked an all inclusive at Thomas Cook my saaaaaaaaaan!

Oh absolutely. This Wolves team look like they have booked an all inclusive at Thomas Cook my saaaaaaaaaan!

This is what’s needed against de Bruyne

[article]Valverde on that famous tactical foul: "I was running after Morata as fast as I could. At one point, I heard a voice in the distance saying "KILL HIM” “It was Sergio Ramos”
[/article]

That Zinchenko challenge was one where VAR wouldn't have overturned if it was given.
Definite pen. 5 mins earlier Jiminez given offside when clean through and given offside - commentators didn’t even mention it when the freeze frame was shown. It would have spoiled the City wankfest from them.

Definite pen. 5 mins earlier Jiminez given offside when clean through and given offside - commentators didn’t even mention it when the freeze frame was shown. It would have spoiled the City wankfest from them.
Yeah was odd. However the freeze frame wasn't in time. Would like to see it again though.

We've lost the league - a good battle till the end but ultimately we did nit win enough games.
Hopefully, Pep will retire from club football and coach Spain

Yeah City have won it now. We did well to pull it back, but we were never ahead so doesn't hurt as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom