• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games thread 2nd to 7th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Villareal totally outplayed Bayern at home; unlucky not to win by more than 1:0. My boy Danjouma with the goal. Bayern will probably turn it around at home, but they will have to play much, much better to do so – Villareal is a serious side.
I watched the extended highlights - Villarreal had the best 3-4 chances of the match. Quality movement up front and should have won by more even without the disallowed (VAR) goal. Moreno hitting the post and Pedrasa (sp.) missing a great chance.

Last edited:
Real were superb vs Chelsea. They could have scored more - hitting the bar etc. and Benzema missed a sitter, his easiest chance ! With Vinicius and Benzema they are real CL challengers.

That said Chelsea had half a dozen good chances to score - no more so than Lukaku who missed an absolute sitter - easier to score than miss.

Last edited:
Well. Next season we could do a quad + Charity Shield + UEFA Super Cup + World Club Championship + AFCON in the summer. And Everton could start with a FFP penalty in the championship and be relegated again.

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out.gif

So possibly

Us vs VillaReal
Atletico vs Real

Spain in the ascendancy

Fucking hell. West Ham down to 10 men due to a stupid challenge by Cresswell and Bowen just scored
1-0

didnt want to do a separate post for this so put it here as it’s another game , I guess,
oh my days ! Haha …wonder how often others feel like doing that hahaha

Reactions: dee
First Juve then Bayern. Villarreal are doing really well. Emery loves European competition, doesn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom