• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games thread 30/4 to 4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
savage !

279868949_521189636051761_3920227304955345927_n.jpg

I’ve seen this before with Moyes, he’s one of those people that generally can’t apologise or admit when they’re wrong so they behave strangely when they have to do it.

Having now seen the video it’s actually pretty poor behaviour warranting a serious apology. Although i thought it was a ball girl when watching.

Years ago when Moyes was still with the blueslime I recall reading in an article that a fellow Prem manager said Moyes was the most unpopular of them all among his managerial colleagues. Maybe last night gave a clue to why?

Just searched for a post I made after the last time we played Real Madrid in a final:

Just spoke to my mate who went to Kiev. He said when they got back to the hotel bar, Moyes was sat on his own having a pint, so when my mate went the loo he said to him you can come and join in with us if you want. Moyes said no thanks, but a while later came the bar to get a drink, and they all started having a laugh, and ended up ordering a load of food and sat down chatting shit about footy until the very early hours.

Points of note... He said the best value for money player he ever signed was Nigel Martyn... When asked about Suarez diving in front of him he said he wanted to fucking strangle him... His knowledge of every team and all players mentioned while they were talking seemed infinite... He was dead sound, funny, interesting, and when they were all fucked and finally got the bill, Moyes had already settled for the 10 of them, bar bill and all.

Feel a bit better about the twat now.

Years ago when Moyes was still with the blueslime I recall reading in an article that a fellow Prem manager said Moyes was the most unpopular of them all among his managerial colleagues. Maybe last night gave a clue to why?

For sure, a lot of the second rate British managers seem to big time arrogance with limited self awareness. I can imagine Pardew and Pearson being similarly unpopular.

This is utterly glorious and absolutely perfectly targeted to have Fumers, not so much tipping them over the edge, but running wildly at it, full pelt, screaming and waving their arms like a Pep meltdown.

This is utterly glorious and absolutely perfectly targeted to have Fumers, not so much tipping them over the edge, but running wildly at it, full pelt, screaming and waving their arms like a Pep meltdown.
I am surprised their wasn't a full blown 'boycott' threat levelled at the, like the bitters would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom