• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games thread 30/4 to 4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was hilarious… Guardiola does it again!

You guys do realize Reals name is on the cup though, right? Their run has been ridiculous.

I don’t think even the revenge angle is enough to counter it.

I've mentioned before but I think it's just so important.
Pep might well be one of the best coaches ever but this whole highly strung, tightly wound, meticulous detail driven etc thing he has going on would no doubt leave players walking on egg shells throughout training, sitting on the coach/plane etc
How really do they deal with that, how does he himself deal with it?

Meanwhile you'd think Klopp ends up hugging people, going out for a drink with the fans, while being as meticulous and detail driven but it just seems so much more fun.

You guys do realize Reals name is on the cup though, right? Their run has been ridiculous.

I think the Quadruple angle could.

Time for the mentality midgets to bottle it.

Salah to score the winner in Paris.

I am worried about this too, call it atmosphere, history, momentum, whatever, this magic wins European football, we've had it in buckets over the years, Madrid definitely have it this year.

Mr Guardiola - how many times did madrid score in the 90th minute when the tie was over and you were back in the finals?

twice-guardiola.gif

Looking through BBC and some suggesting it’s a candidate for best two legged tie / best semi final ever?

It’ll definitely go down as a classic… what do you guys think? How does it rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom