• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches April 25-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how every fucking club sings "allez allez allez" now

2-0, odegaard again

It’s embaressing, I believe city fans were singing it last week and I don’t watch enough football outside of LFC so didn’t realise it was a thing now. It needs to stop…

He's such a fucking twat.

"I did my homework," Pickford told Sky Sports. "I called it this morning where I would go. He is a good player and he would've expected me to move, but I double-bluffed him and got one up on him.
"Madders needs to learn his lesson. Don't play poker.
"It was a big moment and I'm happy to save it - it's what I'm there for."

I mean, there's absolutely no need, unless you're a total cunt.
You need a big chest when you have little arms

I believe that was the 20th successive league game without a win for Lampard. It's truly amazing

Chelsea have Bournemouth and Forest next, followed by City, United and Newcastle. Can't see them getting more than 6 points and that's being generous

How did we lose twice to this Brighton side? I know— we worse than rubbish!
Because they're a very good side? they've played some lovely stuff and dominated.

Utd have had some chances on the break, not sure how this is still 0-0.

Welbeck is a real weak link in the Brighton side.
Put a top forward into the side and they would be easily top four this season

Mac allister helping United drop points

He wants us to get cl

Best result 0-0 with Brighton unlucky to draw

Well bugger me. I watched to the 'end', heard the final whistle, switched off, posted here and then saw the Pen comments. Fired Now back up just in time to see Mac Allister score!

So ..... Well done Brighton. Wouldn't it be ironic if they got 4th now? Let's ask Alannis

Personally would have preferred a draw. Brighton are battling us for Europe.

Probably the best result...but..... Could United drop more? Damaging the confidence at the crunch might help us 4th

We still won’t get fourth tho. Utd would have to collapse and they’ve got an easy run in so ain’t gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom