• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Oxlade-Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to the radio on my way home and quite a few fans were calling in pissed off.

I know he isnt a big world class signing, but a good squad one. Like Wijnaldum last year.

I agree. I think he's s good addition. More than good. I won't be able to judge it til I know who else we're signing so it's confusing. You fucking love a signing, you, anyway. Barely matters who.

5 mill less if it's 40 with add ons.

I just checked arse mania forum. Every single arse fan is having a party over this. They're made up. Never a good sign.

They just hiding their just at a piss poor last season, poor trnafer window and club is in turmoil. Arsenal friends I know are gutted he's leaving.

Bovvd not arsenal fans, they are probably giggling cos it's £35m for a player in the last season of his contract which I can understand but they are losing another player to a rival.
Plus do they trust wenger with 35m? With just over 24 hours left to replenish the squad

I agree. I think he's s good addition. More than good. I won't be able to judge it til I know who else we're signing so it's confusing. You fucking love a signing, you, anyway. Barely matters who.
Hahahaha thats so true.
Im not Mark1975/Hansern levels of optimistic but its rare we sign a player I dont think will improve us.
Usually because I think we are so shit.

Swiped from an Arsenal forum:

154 games MISSED through injury
Don't trust them, fake news :p
ox.jpg

Anyway, could be an Arsenal thing.

OFFICIAL: Arsenal have been by far the most injured team in recent Premier League history

Again, vandijkulous, another dog bumming signing, and keep Phileeeeeeeeeep cuntinho and this is a great addition.

Chelsea bidding £25m for Barkley, Man City bidding £50m for Sanchez (rumoured to be upping offer to £70m). Players in last yr of contract may not be as easy a target as in the past - e.g. could sign extension with clause while bagging an amount of the selling fee or land a bonus for the contract renewal etc.

5 mill less if it's 40 with add ons.

I just checked arse mania forum. Every single arse fan is having a party over this. They're made up. Never a good sign.

That's surprising because in not-so-distant past most Arsenal fans considered him (and Sanchez) as one of the few Arsenal players who "gave a shit" and were pissed at Wenger for not playing him regularly. Maybe they turned on him after Sunday's performance?

That's surprising because in not-so-distant past most Arsenal fans considered him (and Sanchez) as one of the few Arsenal players who "gave a shit" and were pissed at Wenger for not playing him regularly. Maybe they turned on him after Sunday's performance?

Yes, he was one of the few that they were nice about last season

40 million is a LOT of money - I think we could have probably got draxler for that!
He's a decent player - and I hope Klopp coaxes out of them the player many saw when he signed for the Gooners.

Klopp may take him to another level. I guess I just see him as another Arsenal 'full of potential, never realized" kind of player.

Are we overpaying? Yes
Is it immediately obvious where he'll fit in? No
Is he a massive LFC yes? Yes
Did he fuck over Chelsea and Arsenal to join us? Yes
Whilst taking a pay cut? Yes
Does he have clear potential? Yes
Can you think of anyone better than Klopp to help him realise it? No way.

This transfer wasn't the one I was waiting for, but there's potential here for him to be a quality player for us, he's fast, can beat a man, and is a fighter, Klopp can work with that, and I can get behind that.

The blueslime are going to take their place in the top six, aren't they? Can't say I'm too chuffed about that.

Otherwise, though, I'm enjoying watching them implode.

We all dream of a team of former Southampton players.
Clyne
Lovren
Lallana
Mané
Ox
Am I forgetting someone?
Yeah, we might just sign VD as well.

The blueslime are going to take their place in the top six, aren't they? Can't say I'm too chuffed about that.

Otherwise, though, I'm enjoying watching them implode.
Still not convinced by that

They've not got a decent striker
They've got zero pace
They're top heavy in attacking mid, meaning half their new signings won't play
And to top it all, their defence isn't that good and is aging

Nah. Everton have improved, but not enough to bridge the gap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom