• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Pick 3 - Who starts?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Pick 3 - Who starts?

• Salah

• Gakpo

• Diaz

• Jota

• Nunez

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but who showed up at the world cup? Gakpo
Who showed up mid season?
Gakpo
Who's name rhymes with fried dough?
Gakpo

0TiKtm.gif
Wweelll I wouldnt say he had a great world cup. But can't deny he turned up mid season.

Fried dough[emoji1787]

Like I said I cant deny on form he deserves it. But watch this space[emoji6].

I actually think Gakpo has a higher ceiling than Nunez - technically better and more intelligent in his play.

Nunez can be more explosive and unpredictable and his pace will always make him dangerous, but he’ll likely be more Goose than Maverick.

I actually think Gakpo has a higher ceiling than Nunez - technically better and more intelligent in his play.

Nunez can be more explosive and unpredictable and his pace will always make him dangerous, but he’ll likely be more Goose than Maverick.

Er, I think the explosive, unpredictable, dangerous one will always be Maverick.

Gakpo will be Iceman. Boring AF but predictable and effective. The one you count on.

Thiago is Goose. Not necessary for the end of the movie and dies tragically.

Sorry to be the Debbie Downer but I must be missing something with what ppl see in Gakpo and Nunez. I want them both to come good but unlike previous recent Liverpool players that we've had like Mane, Firmino (and hell even Lallana) I don't feel that Nunez and Gakpo have that maverick skill that we were spoilt with with Mane, Firmino and Lallana (yes Lallana was smart and skillful!!).

Maybe it's just because last season felt like a wet blanket and it was their first season in this country. I really do hope the vision of what Klopp (and others) see in the high ceiling of Gakpo and Nunez comes true though.

Sorry to be the Debbie Downer but I must be missing something with what ppl see in Gakpo and Nunez. I want them both to come good but unlike previous recent Liverpool players that we've had like Mane, Firmino (and hell even Lallana) I don't feel that Nunez and Gakpo have that maverick skill that we were spoilt with with Mane, Firmino and Lallana (yes Lallana was smart and skillful!!).

Maybe it's just because last season felt like a wet blanket and it was their first season in this country. I really do hope the vision of what Klopp (and others) see in the high ceiling of Gakpo and Nunez comes true though.
Yeah, stop being a downer - go and do Dallas

I think I’ve mentioned it before but Gakpo does remind me of spurs Dembele from a few years ago it would be pretty useful if he could pull off similar performances in midfield. Always thought Dembele was very good.

I think I’ve mentioned it before but Gakpo does remind me of spurs Dembele from a few years ago it would be pretty useful if he could pull off similar performances in midfield. Always thought Dembele was very good.
Mousa Dembele?
The CM tank they had?
I don't know about that.

He was a very good player, injuries ruined him a bit but he was usually a nightmare to come up against.
One of the most underrated players in PL at one time.
Another good player wasted at Spurs.
Don't they learn? Add a fucking release clause to your contract if you're signing for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom