• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

POTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguing the merits of the City players or De Gea I understand. Saying he shouldn’t be near POTY is stupid. Of course he should. He’s been phenomenal.

Ahead of who exactly?

He's had s good season but he's nowhere near the POTY.

15 goals as a striker, nah no chance

Arguing the merits of the City players or De Gea I understand. Saying he shouldn’t be near POTY is stupid. Of course he should. He’s been phenomenal.

Yeah, but it's hard to make a strong case for Firmino as Player Of The Year, when he isn't even Liverpool's Player Of The Year.

Yeah, but it's hard to make a strong case for Firmino as Player Of The Year, when he isn't even Liverpool's Player Of The Year.
And Silva, De Gea and Sane won't be anywhere near POTY either and none of them will even be City's POTY so what's your point ? It's not about actually being voted POTY when that is clearly between De Bruyne and Salah, it's about whether Firmino should be part of the padding, which he clearly should IMO (and other commentators think so too).

And Silva, De Gea and Sane won't be anywhere near POTY either and none of them will even be City's POTY so what's your point ? It's not about actually being voted POTY when that is clearly between De Bruyne and Salah, it's about whether Firmino should be part of the padding, which he clearly should IMO (and other commentators think so too).

Would be cool if De Gea was voted City's PYTO though.....

Well he didn't even make the PFA team of the year so I guess it's not the crazy eh.

He's had a good season but other players have had better

It's not exactly a flawless process, is it?

I agree that you couldn't argue with most of the selections, but Aguero, for example, hasn't even made the team before this year, which is ludicrous.

It's not exactly a flawless process, is it?

I agree that you couldn't argue with most of the selections, but Aguero, for example, hasn't even made the team before this year, which is ludicrous.

Really? Considering his one of the greatest strikers to play in England that's nuts

Pisstake. Didn’t start performing until November and plays for a team that has and will win fuck all

Scoring for fun has never been seen as good enough for Kun to win so it shouldn't be good enough for Salah.

I dont normally get wound up about it and by tomorrow, certainly not but LFc have got so far up my nose that right now, its pissing me off royally

Pisstake. Didn’t start performing until November and plays for a team that has and will win fuck all

Scoring for fun has never been seen as good enough for Kun to win so it shouldn't be good enough for Salah.

I dont normally get wound up about it and by tomorrow, certainly not but LFc have got so far up my nose that right now, its pissing me off royally
Hahaha! So the oil-state sponsored cunts don’t think that they’re lucky?

Aguero hasn't scored for fun like Salah has scored for fun

Don't fluke 40+ goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom