• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match - Arsenal - Sunday 4.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to spend a lot of the season getting Fabio and elliott in to the starting 11. We can't do anything about the midfield, unless we throw bajcetic in the deep end.

Fuck off, utter wank. Klopp has sat there watching a slow motion car crash for months, love to hear what endearing shite he comes out with after that limp, pathetic crap.

Fuck off, utter wank. Klopp has sat there watching a slow motion car crash for months, love to hear what endearing shite he comes out with after that limp, pathetic crap.
Yeh I get the Klopp blame thing, as he has to carry the can to some degree as well as the players. But if you think this is bad, just watch how bad it is when he leaves and we have a manager who can’t do what he does with much less money than other teams have to spend.
Unless the owners suddenly start spending or sell up, top six with the occasional chance of top four will be the limit.

Yeh I get the Klopp blame thing, as he has to carry the can to some degree as well as the players. But if you think this is bad, just watch how bad it is when he leaves and we have a manager who can’t do what he does with much less money than other teams have to spend.
Unless the owners suddenly start spending or sell up, top six with the occasional chance of top four will be the limit.

in fairness we just played against a manager who looks to do be doing exactly what you have described so it’s not impossible

Problem is mark, we've got a fan base who pander as well. We didn't need to replace origi or minamino, we didn't need a new midfielder as we had a world class one trio.

The level we've fallen to is a surprise, but a lot of people didn't even expect a drop off.

No one is saying he should leave. But no one should accept this abject shite either, not when we're watching him do pretty much fuck all about it.

We may not have lost 6 on the trot like a couple of seasons ago, but at least then, I could marvel at Nathaniel Phillips give every match ball a concussion.

Having the ball is one thing, being the better side is another

Testing the goalie is always your argument on which team was better.

Well, we tested their goalie more in the first half than Arsenal tested Allison in the second.

Tbf, the match has went better than I was expecting it to go.

The team is completely burnt out, but at least we tried to compete.
I expected a complete rout after that first minute goal. But Klopp also needs to see that some players are longer able to play at the level they were able to in last two seasons or that he requires them to. The team has aged on his watch and he bears some— not all— responsibility.

Didn't see much of the game but what I did see wasn't great

Did TAA get hooked at halftime?

Didn't see much of the game but what I did see wasn't great

Did TAA get hooked at halftime?

Yeah, not sure if it was for his terrible defending for their second goal, or if it was an injury. There was a pretty bad challenge on him in that first half

We will struggle with the squad till Jan, it needs reinforcements and refreshment. Prior to the start of the season we who have been branded the "loonies" said if we didn't buy players we would struggle, and we were told, the team that competed in 4 comps wouldn't have any problems We moaned about how injury prone the MF is, and then were shown stats on how many games Hendo and Thiago played.
Martenelli caused us all sorts problem down the right. Salah seems to now only score from the penalty spot.
We need a back-up to Trent, Max Aarons is someone we pursued in the past
We need an alternative on the RW, Asensio is the obvious choice The alternative would be Viktor Tsygankov
Finally two MF (already named my 2 possible contenders)

That will get us top 4.

Come Summer go for Bellers/Barella/Ramsay and Khvicha Kvaratskhelia because you'd spent fuck all in the winter window. Sell Salah and Thiago if you have to

We will struggle with the squad till Jan, it needs reinforcements and refreshment. Prior to the start of the season we who have been branded the "loonies" said if we didn't buy players we would struggle, and we were told, the team that competed in 4 comps wouldn't have any problems We moaned about how injury prone the MF is, and then were shown stats on how many games Hendo and Thiago played.
Martenelli caused us all sorts problem down the right. Salah seems to now only score from the penalty spot.
We need a back-up to Trent, Max Aarons is someone we pursued in the past
We need an alternative on the RW, Asensio is the obvious choice The alternative would be Viktor Tsygankov
Finally two MF (already named my 2 possible contenders)

That will get us top 4.

Come Summer go for Bellers/Barella/Ramsay and Khvicha Kvaratskhelia because you'd spent fuck all in the winter window. Sell Salah and Thiago if you have to
Yep, we retained Salah on his goal scoring record, but over the course of 90 mins in a game, Mane was always the bigger threat that would create a level of chaos. Salah just does nothing now, like really ... Nothing. But we loonies knew we were fucked for not signing a midfielder, there is no way to make top 4 this season with those midfield options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom