• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Chelsea - (Anfield South) - League Cup FINAL - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my colleagues up in Sydney is a Chelsea fan - and he was gloriously bitter on Monday about how we’d robbed him, how the Lukaku goal being chalked off for offside was one of the worst decisions ever in football and how Van Dijk was clearly interfering with play for Mario’s goal.

Obviously…. I filled my boots at his expense… something about how nice it was of Kepa to try and send the match ball to Ukraine.

Looking at that clip, in the 'Spot the Assistant Manager' segment near the end, there's a shot of Harvey carefully depositing the red smoke flare over the advertising hoarding. I knew he was just tidying it up ! :)

liverpool fan to Kepa ‘good job they brought you on there lad, good job they brought ya on :D

He don’t look happy, if he can’t take it shouldn’t give it !

I don’t think it’s that bad seen much worse that I’m not a fan of ..
but I guess it’s nice to be nice

If he hadn't played the cunt during the shootout then it would be a bit harsh but he put himself out there and is taking the flak.
Played the cunt? It's part of the game.
If not, it's in the game.
To confront players afterwards is fucking childish.
Were you offended by his antics?
How about Dudek? Was he a cunt?

Played the cunt? It's part of the game.
If not, it's in the game.
To confront players afterwards is fucking childish.
Were you offended by his antics?
How about Dudek? Was he a cunt?

I kinda agree with this.
He was playing mind games, and failed miserably, just like his boss's attempt to win the game with his entry.
Goalies try to get an advantage, and glad he didnt get one ...

liverpool fan to Kepa ‘good job they brought you on there lad, good job they brought ya on :D

He don’t look happy, if he can’t take it shouldn’t give it !

To be fair, he probably had no idea what that guy said. If it wasn't transcribed I wouldn't have known, and I'm a native english speaker. No harm no foul.

Keys is a right twat the hairy handed one but I have to give him his due - he surprised me with this :

Keys said: "The game (Carabao Cup final) itself was a fantastic watch. That’s how I like to see my football played.
"Not once did I hear anything about possession or pass completion.
"It was blood and thunder from minute one. Brilliant. For me it was a much better watch than had City been in the final.
"I know they play ‘beautiful’ football - and there are many that drool over it. I accept that - at its best - it can flawless, but I reckon either of Sunday’s finalists would’ve swept them away.
"I mentioned it last week. I believe Guardiola knows that and he’s worried."

Keys also explained why he was 'glad' Liverpool won Sunday's marathon penalty shoot-out, which culminated with Caoimhin Kelleher firing past his fellow goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga, who then blazed his effort over the bar.
Kepa had been brought on by Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel in place of Edouard Mendy for the spot-kicks just before the final whistle in extra-time.
And Keys said: "Mendy had just had close to the best game of his life. He’d saved everything that Liverpool had thrown at him. Who do you think they were more pleased to see in goal for the shoot out?
"Why didn’t Klopp bring on his No.1? Surely Alisson is better at saving pens than Kelleher? If not - and Allison had been playing - would Klopp have changed them? Of course he wouldn’t. I love Klopp because he keeps it all so simple. And his team reflect his approach to life - all energy. Brilliant. I’m glad Liverpool won."

Trevoh Chalobah suffered penis injury and required immediate dressing room "surgery" - Mirror Online

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/trevoh-chalobah-suffered-penis-injury-26358748

Trevoh Chalobah damaged his manhood during the Carabao Cup final against Liverpool and managed to score his shoot out penalty through the pain barrier before getting repaired in the Wembley dressing room afterwards

Blues boss Tuchel said: “I would say he has shown some balls - but that would be the wrong line!
“I could not believe what I saw after the match. There was surgery literally in our dressing room and I am not joking.
“They were stitching him up. I could not believe it. After the match, after the press conference when I left they were doing the stitches, I just heard him scream. It looked horrible.
“I went in and saw it, it looked horrible and I could not believe he played one more minute with this kind of injury but he played the rest of the match and scored a penalty in the shoot-out.

Trevoh Chalobah suffered penis injury and required immediate dressing room "surgery" - Mirror Online

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/trevoh-chalobah-suffered-penis-injury-26358748
Dressing room surgery you say?

hi-there-mick-mccarthy.gif

Trevoh Chalobah damaged his manhood during the Carabao Cup final against Liverpool and managed to score his shoot out penalty through the pain barrier before getting repaired in the Wembley dressing room afterwards

Blues boss Tuchel said: “I would say he has shown some balls - but that would be the wrong line!
“I could not believe what I saw after the match. There was surgery literally in our dressing room and I am not joking.
“They were stitching him up. I could not believe it. After the match, after the press conference when I left they were doing the stitches, I just heard him scream. It looked horrible.
“I went in and saw it, it looked horrible and I could not believe he played one more minute with this kind of injury but he played the rest of the match and scored a penalty in the shoot-out.

i'm trying to figure out the story

keita tackle was at the 58th minute. he have a wound so deep that requires stitching but they do not attend to that. and there was no blood.
a wound that need stitching but no blood.

then there was a break at the 90th minute. again. they don't fix him and he played for another half an hour.

then the penalty shootout. they still don't fix him and he took the penalty.

and the best part of it. they still don't fix him and let him walk up all those stairs to collect his loser medal, and look like he walks normally (i look back the ceremony on youtube). he's not walking like a person who have an open wound that need stitches.

how irresponsible for a club to let an injured player with an open wound on his groin to walk all the way up and down the stairs to collect a loser medal.
and his steps look normal. not limping. nothing.

then only they stitch him and it was so painful that he was screaming.

something doesn't add up.

I hope it's true.

I like the thought of him having to walk all the way up and down those stairs with a open wound on his groin, only to pick up a losers medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom