• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Chelsea (Anfield South) - Sunday 15:00

Them grapes are sour, wouldn't you say?

18:15

'You cannot shrink'​

FT: Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool
31a5ff95-be65-4d4e-b232-15be2613cf7d.jpg

Gary Neville
Former Manchester United defender on Sky Sports
I'm really disappointed with Chelsea in that extra time period.
You can lose any game of football but you cannot shrink, you cannot go back.
Particularly when Liverpool have five kids on the pitch. You have to go for their throat.

Dunno why they're they talking about a missed chance for Poch's first trophy, I was convinced they won the prestigious Summer transfer window cup a few months ago
Poch's won something before ... can't remember what or where. There was a graphic on the screen that showed 1-4 for finals.

we

Woow what the f, that guy is crazy.
Tired just listening to him and I've still got over half way to go.....

& although I've needed to google translate every 2nd word he's said, I think he makes some valid points......much prefer someone like this to Goldledge Gutterbrdige or whatever his name is.

Have to say that Clark looks ready to be given more minutes. All the kids were impressive. Danns so close to scoring as well.

The team on Wednesday is gonna be yooooooung

I was super impressed by him. He didn’t lose any 50/50s and he also spent his whole time on the pitch trying to find them!

We will need him in that midfield for Forest, and he’s definitely earned it

Back
Top Bottom