• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Forest (a) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing the most games everyone ever had, having about three days off, going on a tour to the furthest parts of the world, selling three strikers and buying one who managed to get himself banned when he was already under pressure to bed in, having an old knackered midfield that was already looking ropey, stopping the peds, spending all the money on another new stand... The only good news is we're still in three cups, but fuck these owners. They're obviously incredibly astute and yeah they hired klopp, but they're complete shit at stepping up when they have to.

I think he would be on the bench long before now if they thought he was good enough.

I suspect we just have to hope they manage to fix Gordon of whatever is wrong with him if we want a youth team fix.
The problem is that, when game time was available, we frittered that by bringing on Milner. Could have done with Bejtevic and co. in the Rangers and Bournemouth matches for example. Sometimes I wonder if Klopp sees the bench as something more than just a resource in case of injuries.

The problem is that, when game time was available, we frittered that by bringing on Milner. Could have done with Bejtevic and co. in the Rangers and Bournemouth matches for example. Sometimes I wonder if Klopp sees the bench as something more than just a resource in case of injuries.
100% there was zero need to bring on Milner vs Rangers

I knew that this season we were going to see a lot of upsets in results by the so called smaller teams over the the top teams, I so so else where...
But I really expected us to beat Forrest

Yes mate, I know what it means. And I don’t need spelling lessons as gaeilge, cheers.
Well obviously you do need spelling lessons as you spelt slán wrong. You do realise the fada is an important part of how words are pronounced

Surely, we should always start with the strongest team available put the game to bed and then make changes. Henderson should have started and Trent ahead of Jones and Milner. I would give Layton Stewart on the bench rather than 2 keepers. Generally, Henderson instils a higher tempo and we should have been able to control the game better.
Had we then taken the lead which we really should be doing we then could have brought on the likes of Jones and Ox to give him minutes Bajcetic Milner Philips (possibly switching Gomez to RB), or Clarkson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom