• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Thread - Chelsea (a) - Sun 13th 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jota Nunez and Salah up front pls
Gakpo is undroppable for me. I don't care who the other two are. Though I believe he could easily play as the AM too, that is too attack minded for Chelsea (A).

However I think Nunez should start as he is by far our best/fastest attacker when we're playing on the break and will force them to drop deeper and not push up to the same extent.
Jota lacks pace and Mo is undroppable as far as Klopp is concerned.

Last edited:
Allison

Trent
Konate
Virg
Robbo

MacAllister
Curtis
Slobber

Diaz
Gakpo
Salah

Tough game, these cunts are going to be miles better this season. Fancy us though.

Gakpo is undroppable for me. I don't care who the other two are. Though I believe he could easily play as the AM too, that is too attack minded for Chelsea (A).

However I think Nunez should start as he is by far our best/fastest attacker when we're playing on the break and will force them to drop deeper and not push up to the same extent.
Jota lacks pace and Mo is undroppable as far as Klopp is concerned.
Salah is undroppable

For me Jota is clinical and composed, we might not get too many chances away from home on first day of the season. If this is the case I’d want Jota on for the main stint before we consider unleashing the likes of Diaz and Nunez on a tiring defence.

Seeing so many different front three suggestions shows we have a great problem. We have 5 credible starters up front.

I reckon Jota will be like our secret weapon this season.

He'll get us important goals. Not sure if i should call him our supersub cos he'll start games too, but what a great option to call from the bench.

-------------------------Ali
---------Konate ----VVD------Robbo---
------------Trent - - Mac Allister
---Szobozslai - - - - - - - - - - - - Jones
-----------Salah----Gakpo-----Jota

After today Mac takes the six role for the short term. Hopefully Jones is ready.

Gakpo and Jota were poor tonight just as they were against Bayern (Gakpo’s goal aside). Diaz and Nunez to start. We killed Darmstadt that 2nd half which purely came from the intensity of our closing down from Diaz Nunez and Doak.

Hearing Nkunku is out for 2 months with a knee injury that’ll need an operation.

I’d be happy with any of our front three as long as we have those three in midfield. Chelsea are almost definitely only going to have two recognised CMs playing (Enzo and Gallagher) and we should overrun them with ours.

We also get the pleasure of facing a team with two full backs who get caught forward just as much as ours.

Anthony Taylor will referee Chelsea vs Liverpool on Sunday.

Baaaah. The return of the Premier league most likely ruined by poor refereeing.

Jotta is a killer
Love Jota, very unusual and underrated player and has to be one of the best headers of the ball I've ever seen. Hopefully his injury problems are over
in front of goal. He has a slight arrogance to him which I like, the same sort of fiery that cunt from City has, and i remember when he played for his natiinal team, he was never one to suck Ronaldo cock, if he could take the shot he would.

7dbd3789c76558a4fb7ae4a9123f9f2d.jpg

sos-save-me.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom