• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre season 21/22 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keita, Matip, Konate, Trent and Elliott looking good. Mane and Salah look a bit off form and has that pre season look.
Ox wasnt very good for the first 35 mins, but was at least involved late on and should have scored.

TAA Matip Konate Robbo, looks our most likely back 4 against Norwich.

I wouldn't be in a rush to get rid of Phillips. Quite concerning that van Dijk and Gomez are yet not ready to play football. Looks like they might not be ready for the start of the season.
Perhaps not, but Matip and Konate wouldn't be the end of the world, far from it.

Dude, I'm nothing like your nemesis

You just pulled a Ross there. It happened once so you label him Sakho, even though he’s known for his excellent ball control, technique and passing.
Weird comparison, and wrong.

You just pulled a Ross there. It happened once so you label him Sakho, even though he’s known for his excellent ball control, technique and passing.
Weird comparison, and wrong.
Lol, it's not like I'm gonna start hounding him. He isn't as comfortable with the ball as Van Dijk imo.
Sure Sakho is a bit hyperbolic, but I'm a racist so...

Keita, Matip, Konate, Trent and Elliott looking good. Mane and Salah look a bit off form and has that pre season look.
Ox wasnt very good for the first 35 mins, but was at least involved late on and should have scored.

TAA Matip Konate Robbo, looks our most likely back 4 against Norwich.
Totally agree, if everyone stays fit that will definitely be our starting back four.
I want Fabs back in the midfield to protect that back line and I really hope we start the season with a new striker.

Philips starting the second half. Poor guy, playing with the kids. He's gonna have a lot to do.

Will be really interesting to see Commissioner Gordon.

Totally agree, if everyone stays fit that will definitely be our starting back four.
I want Fabs back in the midfield to protect that back line and I really hope we start the season with a new striker.

Agreed. The Ox and false 9 project is a no go for me..

Curtis is not going to have a future at LFC if he doesn't get rid of his habit of holding the ball and dribbling in our own half.

How come Klopp didn't mix youth with experience?

This 2nd half team hasn't 1 first teamer.

Curtis just doesn’t do enough with the ball, compared to the time he spends on the ball versus productivity. He has too many brain fart moments in important moments. This season maybe his break through season though.
He is young and he will get time to improve but we defo need another midfielder to cover the amount of games Gini covered.

No doubting Curtis has talent but I don't know how good he can be.

Looks like he tries to model his game on Hazard.

Minamino and Origi not good enough for Liverpool. It'd be ridiculous if we don't sign a high quality attacker.

Minamino and Origi not good enough for Liverpool. It'd be ridiculous if we don't sign a high quality attacker.
Replace both of them with a striker.

WF: Salah, Mané, Elliott, Jota
ST: Firmino, (new striker)

Minamino and Origi are struggeling badly.
We also need a better back up at right back. Neco isnt good enough.

Minamino and Origi are struggeling badly.
We also need a better back up at right back. Neco isnt good enough.
Yeah, he's not good at all. Needs more experience. He's between Championship and League 1 level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom