• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre season 21/22 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minamino's been shocking. Poor touches, falls over too easily, basically doesn't do much good at all.

We will do well to get our money back on him.

Minamino's been shocking. Poor touches, falls over too easily, basically doesn't do much good at all.

We will do well to get our money back on him.
Are you telling me getting a goal in a 14-0 win over Mongolia doesn't increase his value?!?!?!

Our goals in pre season:
1. Soft pen
2. Offside
3. Own goal

Looking good so far.

Fucking hell Jones. Why the fuck does he wait for like 5 mins before passing it to young Gordon?

Stop being harsh on Neco modo.

It's like calling a man on a prosthetic leg paralyzed, not his fault if he's not good enough we're the ones keeping him at the club.

Stop being harsh on Neco modo.

It's like calling a man on a prosthetic leg paralyzed, not his fault if he's not good enough we're the ones keeping him at the club.
That's from his own mouth. They interviewed him after the game

It was and would have been a great moment for Gordon if Jones fucking passed it to him.
There's something about Jones that bothers me can't really put my finger on it, but it's something about his body language.

He's quite obviously a bad cunt

Naby was the most confident and skilled player on the field. What a new signing it would be if he showed up during the season.

Pep Lijnders highlight so far this pre season is Naby doing 50 keepy ups with a tennis ball in his flip flops. Lets hope that isnt Naby’s highlight of the season..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom