• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Priorities for Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's keep Lucas and Allen and get rid of everyone else?

I feel that's an overly complex way of having your arguments in favour of both proven wrong again

Where did I say that? Or even hint at it?

James Pearce: A dominant central midfielder is vital, at least one full-back, at least one keeper and Liverpool also need more firepower. I can't see the owners changing their attitude towards wages but they will have to think again about the buying strategy. They aren't stupid, they want LFC to be successful but in order to achieve that the club need more players who are already established. The stats don't lie. The average age of the title winners in recent years has been around 28/29, Liverpool's current line up is closer to 24.

James Pearce: A dominant central midfielder is vital, at least one full-back, at least one keeper and Liverpool also need more firepower. I can't see the owners changing their attitude towards wages but they will have to think again about the buying strategy. They aren't stupid, they want LFC to be successful but in order to achieve that the club need more players who are already established. The stats don't lie. The average age of the title winners in recent years has been around 28/29, Liverpool's current line up is closer to 24.

cue FSG buying Teddy Sheringham, Emile Heskey and Fat Ronaldo to increase the age average

There are loads of good players on the market and we still have more money then most European clubs due to the new TV deal.
If we could just get our act together when it comes to finding players at a decent fee we'd easily build a very good squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom