• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sack race – first casualty

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is on the players. It has to be. Nuno was fine at Wolves when he didn't have a squad full of overpaid wasters led by a talisman with his nose out of joint.

Tend to agree. The brutal injury to Raul Jimenez, plus playing in a pandemic, was no time to make rash judgements on a man who took Wolves from the Championship to the Europa League. Similar to Ranieri at Leicester, he was a victim of his own success, and at the mercy of a Chairmen with unrealistic expectations.

The current Spurs squad has already seen Poch, Jose and Nunu sacked. Conte would need to sell Kane and refresh the squad significantly to prevent a similar fate.

Last edited:
:D Ange is quietly building a really strong playing style. If he is given time he’ll succeed. All the signs are there.

If he’s given time he’ll succeed..... at Celtic.

How much time does he need?

The only people with worse win records at Celtic haven’t lasted a season.

In the last decade, there have been 30 domestic trophies handed out - Celtic have won 20 of them, including 9 of the last 10 league titles.

Success as a Celtic Manager... he’s practically guaranteed a trophy.

Nuno does seem sound and way too nice for that cunt of a club but let's be honest, his football has always (even when effective) been dead boring

Aston Villa have made informal contact with former Roma boss Paulo Fonseca as they consider potential replacements for Dean Smith. (Mail)

Levy will have worded that as 237 mill Italian Lira. So he’ll have a transfer budget of 5 mill £.

Ha Ole was rumoured to be getting the boot if he lost to Nuno with Conte a prime target to replace him.
Instead he beats Nuno who then gets sacked and Spurs take Utd’s primary target should Utd actually sack Ole.

Ole masterclass :D

Beautiful…

Kessie is his number one target along with the Fiorentina striker who I can never spell.
Vlahovic

So in theory Spurs can make them coach all at the same time? I’d love to see that. Pochettino to coach the team in possession, Conte out of possession, Mourinho for psychology and mentality and Nuno will patiently listen and give big fatherly hugs to any players feeling bruised and victimized by Poch, Conte and Mourinho.

So in theory Spurs can make them coach all at the same time? I’d love to see that. Pochettino to coach the team in possession, Conte out of possession, Mourinho for psychology and mentality and Nuno will patiently listen and give big fatherly hugs to any players feeling bruised and victimized by Poch, Conte and Mourinho.

haha nanny Nuno, call me crazy but i can’t see some of those guys being able to share control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom