• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

She's dead

my missus just came up with a beauty

She said Maggie may have made some shocking decisions but she also made some very good ones so why are people celebrating her death?

She said people sympathised when sodding Jade Goody died who was a thick racist chav and Amy Winehouse who was a druggie useless cow who had a couple of decent songs.

Ha love that
i think the quality of people's analogies says a lot about their intelligence. your wife is extremely thick.

She said Maggie may have made some shocking decisions but she also made some very good ones so why are people celebrating her death?

She said people sympathised when sodding Jade Goody died who was a thick racist chav and Amy Winehouse who was a druggie useless cow who had a couple of decent songs.

Ha love that
I didnt. I was glad both of them died too.
The world is overcrowded. I will always be thankful to the baby cheeses when any vacuous horrible cunt dies.
Tell your wife thanks for reminding me those two died, shes improving my mood by the second.

Ha love that
What has this got to do with Rod Stewart?

I don't know much about Thatcher but I'm reading your comments with great interest.
Found this in another forum:

Ha love that

Apart from marching into a working men's club in the Liverpool docklands, with a certain newspaper under your arm, I can't think of a less likely place you could choose than this forum to try to put forth the positives of Margaret Thatcher, especially if you aren't from the city itself (which I assume you are not). I'm not picking on you here, as you seem an affable fellow in the main, I'm just a bit bemused at the strategy.

This thread is fucking hilarious by the way. This has been a good day, I'm gonna go the pub and sneak in some special brew and be that drunk guy who falls asleep before 10 muttering to himself in the corner.

Well that's that whole 'history' nonsense sorted out jexy lad. Great stuff.

He's not writing History Peter, it's an opinion piece in an economics website. You should have spotted that.

History is generally written with facts and with reference to earlier accounts and survivors and witnesses where available. Definitely not opinion pieces predicated on taking exception to overheard comments years later in pubs and certainly not wholly eliminating how it was for millions who had been there.

He was a baby Peter, knows nothing of how it was and I bet he didn't consult a steelworker from Sheffield?

Honestly I think a thread like this is needed once in a while. Simply because you can get caught up in football banter and a chat about movies and what not and be lulled into thinking 'Oh he likes Hyppia' or 'He too thinks Fergie is a cunt' or 'Hey I lOVE that movie too' and be on the same page as someone in 98% of your thinking and then BOOM a thread like this comes along and you realise some people are just Nazi fuckheads.

Its a necessary evil i guess.

Côtes DU Rhône, no offence...;) and its famous Chateau-Neuf du Pape.
Stevie hijacking threads with food or wine shoker

Careful.... Cotes-du-Rhone & Chateauneuf-du-Pape are two separate AOC's within the Rhone region.

I'm developing more of a taste for Crozes-Hermintage myself, although I'm fashionably in to Australian cool climate Shiraz.

Besides, I care more about what wine I fancy drinking tonight than Thatch's demise.

I didn't mind her growing up in Noron Iron, but then I moved to Scotland - they'll be bringing out the bunting and doing jigs right about now - if you think she was disliked on Merseyside.

Now where's my corkscrew?

Honestly I think a thread like this is needed once in a while. Simply because you can get caught up in football banter and a chat about movies and what not and be lulled into thinking 'Oh he likes Hyppia' or 'He too thinks Fergie is a cunt' or 'Hey I lOVE that movie too' and be on the same page as someone in 98% of your thinking and then BOOM a thread like this comes along and you realise some people are just Nazi fuckheads.

Its a necessary evil i guess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Careful.... Cotes-du-Rhone & Chateauneuf-du-Pape are two separate AOC's within the Rhone region.

I'm developing more of a taste for Crozes-Hermintage myself, although I'm fashionably in to Australian cool climate Shiraz.

Besides, I care more about what wine I fancy drinking tonight than Thatch's demise.

I didn't mind her growing up in Noron Iron, but then I moved to Scotland - they'll be bringing out the bunting and doing jigs right about now - if you think she was disliked on Merseyside.

I had a South African Shiraz recently and it was fucking vile. I think it was my first ever South African wine. I think probably my last. I hate those cunts and their stupid accent and their shite wine.

Good timing Stevie. Apparently there's 250 people dancing and drinking champagne in George's Square Glasgow. Seriously, just been on the radio.

Back
Top Bottom