• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

She's dead

What does someones age have to do with wether or not it is *ok* to wish them dead?
She has lived a life of opulence and luxury after inflicting misery, pain and poverty upon MILLIONS.
MILLIONS of people Fox. She rode roughshod over the working classes for over a decade. She butchered trade and commerce, she virtually ended England as a nation of industry. She destroyed the cities of Liverpool, Sheffield, Cardiff, Birmingham and drove massive portions of the country into a state of depravity that much of it had only just started to recover in the years precedent the banking collapse.
She is a vicious and horrible old cunt who connived with despots and dictators and if a rational mind from a rational nation looked upon ours and her reign in the 80's they would surely have thought a dictatorship is what we were under.
Rioting in the streets. Widespread poverty. Widespread joblessness, Homelessness.
And all of this Fox, all of this is forgivable if the change is needed and if we truly are ALL in it together, but what Thatcher did, like all fucking corrupt lying, thieving poloticians was line her fucking pockets by selling off the best of what we had and climb to riches on the back of those she drove into the fucking ground.

So with all due respect. Shut the fuck up and go read a book.

Problem is Oncey just like this thread bias tends to ruin any discussion on her.

I have read plenty on her and there is two sides here but of course folk like you have made you mind up regardless of any opposing opinions. Narrow minded showing here big style, surprised at you.

Thought Peter's article was interesting

http://www.thecommentator.com/artic...e_the_spite_of_sheffield_s_sons_and_daughters

What does someones age have to do with wether or not it is *ok* to wish them dead?
She has lived a life of opulence and luxury after inflicting misery, pain and poverty upon MILLIONS.
MILLIONS of people Fox. She rode roughshod over the working classes for over a decade. She butchered trade and commerce, she virtually ended England as a nation of industry. She destroyed the cities of Liverpool, Sheffield, Cardiff, Birmingham and drove massive portions of the country into a state of depravity that much of it had only just started to recover in the years precedent the banking collapse.
She is a vicious and horrible old cunt who connived with despots and dictators and if a rational mind from a rational nation looked upon ours and her reign in the 80's they would surely have thought a dictatorship is what we were under.
Rioting in the streets. Widespread poverty. Widespread joblessness, Homelessness.
And all of this Fox, all of this is forgivable if the change is needed and if we truly are ALL in it together, but what Thatcher did, like all fucking corrupt lying, thieving poloticians was line her fucking pockets by selling off the best of what we had and climb to riches on the back of those she drove into the fucking ground.

So with all due respect. Shut the fuck up and go read a book.

And that benefit reliant society that Fox likes to have go about was born from the depression she created under her imperious rule.

Hes alright that cunt.

e3etegyh.jpg

Problem is Oncey just like this thread bias tends to ruin any discussion on her.

I have read plenty on her and there is two sides here but of course folk like you have made you mind up regardless of any opposing opinions. Narrow minded showing here big style, surprised at you.

http://www.thecommentator.com/artic...e_the_spite_of_sheffield_s_sons_and_daughters
People can write as many articles as they please Fox.
Living it. You know Living and experiencing it. That is probably more relevant.
I was young of course. But I remember.
Its not bias kid. Its experience.

You who love this nation. With your union jack boxer shorts. You who serve this nation and her military. Are not likely to understand. You read your Daily Express articles mate, form whatever fucking jumbled up opinion the red tops tell you to form, but spare me the faux fucking moral outrage at working class men from working class families who grew up influenced by this cuntish harpy having the opinions that they have having lived it.

People can write as many articles as they please Fox.
Living it. You know Living and experiencing it. That is probably more relevant.
I was young of course. But I remember.
Its not bias kid. Its experience.

You who love this nation. With your union jack boxer shorts. You who serve this nation and her military. Are not likely to understand. You read your Daily Express articles mate, form whatever fucking jumbled up opinion the red tops tell you to form, but spare me the faux fucking moral outrage at working class men from working class families who grew up influenced by this cuntish harpy having the opinions that they have having lived it.

LOL you are such a hero.

And that benefit reliant society that Fox likes to have go about was born from the depression she created under her imperious rule.
Fox would fucking LOVE to be on the inside mate. Swirling his brandy around a crystal glass smoking a fine cigar and laughing at the massed ranks and their placards. He may have been born working class, but he sucks at the cock of the neuveau riche.

Oh yum I've been experimenting with French reds recently - have a cheeky little 2010 from Languedoc eying me up at the minute.
Yeah always a fan of the French mate. Cotes or the Italian Vallpolicella are easily my favourite wines.

Yeah always a fan of the French mate. Cotes or the Italian Vallpolicella are easily my favourite wines.

oh yes and that terrible policy she made in the 1970s has affected all people in their 20s and 30s today who were not even born from getting on in life and having a go at being a success

oh yes and that terrible policy she made in the 1970s has affected all people in their 20s and 30s today who were not even born from getting on in life and having a go at being a success
I fail to see what that has to do with the wine im drinking this evening.

The writer was a baby at the time, did not experience the carnage, knows nothing of what went before. He has selective facts and figures gleaned from his own selected sources with no frame of reference as to their validity and certainly no experience of the social costs. He could just as well be writing about how it felt to be in a trench in WW1, it would've been written with the same lack of awareness.

Côtes DU Rhône, no offence...;) and its famous Chateau-Neuf du Pape.
Stevie hijacking threads with food or wine shoker
I bow to your knowledge old boy.
Im normally too smashed to read the label ;)

The writer was a baby at the time, did not experience the carnage, knows nothing of what went before. He has selective facts and figures gleaned from his own selected sources with no frame of reference as to their validity and certainly no experience of the social costs. He could just as well be writing about how it felt to be in a trench in WW1, it would've been written with the same lack of awareness.
Thats kinda what i said but eloquent and without the profanity.
So YEAH FOX!! BITE ME!!

yeah the past has no relevance at all.

my missus just came up with a beauty

She said Maggie may have made some shocking decisions but she also made some very good ones so why are people celebrating her death?

She said people sympathised when sodding Jade Goody died who was a thick racist chav and Amy Winehouse who was a druggie useless cow who had a couple of decent songs.

Ha love that

Says the guy who can barely make a post without having to swear or calling someone a cunt. It isn't a good look, you come across as not very bright and when actually reading the content of your posts it confirms that opinion.
How would I come across as not very bright BEFORE you read the content of my posts? Youre making very little sense.

Well that's that whole 'history' nonsense sorted out jexy lad. Great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom